• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

If the country goes back into lockdown because of all these protests the brick will really hit the fan, they are completely unlawful

Will be interesting to see what happens in 2 weeks time.

Hopefully it would just be a London lockdown unless people travelled in for the protests from the burbs. The were a few walking around on Brighton seafront this morning.

Of course because cummings went to Durham and isolated for 2 weeks it gives them the right to put all our lives at risk....

The sad irony is that it seems black people are more likely to get coronavirus. So those protesting about black lives are now endangering black lives.

But i suppose as long as they can post pictures of themselves on teletext they will feel good about themselves.

Indeed, its bloody crazy and i hope the police get the water cannons on them sooner rather then later, sad to say its probably to late to stop another wave of infections.

Can she not breathe because of the Type II Diabetes?
tenor.gif

@scaramanga the protestors are wrong to break lockdown, but you still maintain Cummings wasn't?

I doubt any of them go on the march knowing they have the virus, or visit A&E, or hold positions of power advising the nation.

Double standards?

Of those up in arms, I wonder if any are under 40?

@scaramanga the protestors are wrong to break lockdown, but you still maintain Cummings wasn't?

I doubt any of them go on the march knowing they have the virus, or visit A&E, or hold positions of power advising the nation.

Double standards?

The are degrees of wrong. He went and isolated so did not put the public at risk.

I agree it was a mistake for Cheltenham to go ahead, the protests are another Cheltenham. Which as i said earlier put black people at higher risk which is a sad irony.

But they have cool pictures for their Instagram.

Double standards?

No, they're wrong to act like a herd of sheep and they're wrong to hypocritically criticise Cummings and protest.

I don't give a fudge how much they spread the virus, it's a tiny, tiny risk.

No one criticises the right to protest, all but a few nutters wouldn't deny the right to do so and huge protests have been fully supported by politicians (brexit, Iraq etc) but a massive gathering of thousands in the midst of a pandemic isn't exactly clever and could well lead to a spike in cases. It's more than likely some people there would be infected and will have infected others so politicians shoud absolutely support the message (as I hope we all do) but not the actual protest.

No, they're wrong to act like a herd of sheep and they're wrong to hypocritically criticise Cummings and protest.

I don't give a fudge how much they spread the virus, it's a tiny, tiny risk.

Who said they criticised Cummings? I believe it was you who said Cummings breaking lockdown was legit. But now condemn these lot?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back