• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

I didn’t mean it like that and it’s 16,000

It’s a small positive

I know you didn’t. Sorry.

I’d say it’s 20,000 though. We have largely been recording deaths in hospitals. The various figures I’ve seen for care homes suggest 4,000 as a conservative number.

No you don’t sound argumentative and I’m sorry if I sounded like a ding dong

No mate, not at all, the internet makes discussion a little tougher but all-told we do well gauging it here methinks. Appreciate the conversation. We agree that whatever the proportions, those "people" are fudging idiots.

DHSC twitter scandal!!

While I admire clever use of social media, this is possibly criminal levels of deception if true
I've tried reading that thread and the author really isn't very specific about what he's claiming.

He's included one screenshot of what is clearly a joke account and has a hashtag that is anti-govt in it's sentiment hasn't he?

LA reporting that they are predicting 250-450k people have had the virus in the city which if true is great news.

Means the death rate is about 0.19 according to same report

Are they practising social distancing but not having a lock down ?

Pretty much.

I get the feeling a lot of people are wanting them to fail....

LA reporting that they are predicting 250-450k people have had the virus in the city which if true is great news.

Means the death rate is about 0.19 according to same report

Pretty much.

I get the feeling a lot of people are wanting them to fail....
I’m sure that’s the case
Its exactly why though every country should consider what the right solution is for that country as each is kinda unique
The only thing I’ll add is I assume they don’t have the diversity for somewhere like the states or the UK so it will be interesting proportionately the impact on their BAME community if they have one

I've tried reading that thread and the author really isn't very specific about what he's claiming.

He's included one screenshot of what is clearly a joke account and has a hashtag that is anti-govt in it's sentiment hasn't he?

Hence why I called it a scandal but he seems to claim to have evidence that a load of false accounts were set up by DHSC indirectly and they are reacting vociferously. If it even remotely true it is a huge problem that the state is acting in such a way.

Reactions: DTA
Back