• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Stellini - Acting Head Coach for a small part of the season

Stellini "when you score one, the mindset must be to score one more"

How is he the same guy that was Conte's assistant?

Good to see him be bold and change formation when we went 2 down.
Our squad is a disjointed mess.
Confidence is non existent.
I agree with the latter
But the craziness of moving CBS around again is just daft

Mind boggling situation we’ve got ourselves into.

Did Levy/Paritici/anyone not have a chat with Stellini and ask how he planned to approach things over the last 10 games?

Levy’s statement about getting top 4 made it sound like the be all and end all, yet the management decisions don’t align to that.

Shambles of a club right now. Wouldn’t be surprised if we went 0/9 points in the next 3 games and goodness what the vibe will be like then.

Oh and as for Kane. This little post Conte era has pretty much wiped out any chance we had of him staying I’d say.

Mind boggling situation we’ve got ourselves into.

Did Levy/Paritici/anyone not have a chat with Stellini and ask how he planned to approach things over the last 10 games?

Levy’s statement about getting top 4 made it sound like the be all and end all, yet the management decisions don’t align to that.

Shambles of a club right now. Wouldn’t be surprised if we went 0/9 points in the next 3 games and goodness what the vibe will be like then.

Oh and as for Kane. This little post Conte era has pretty much wiped out any chance we had of him staying I’d say.

Get on an exchange and start laying them.

I’m definitely not absolving Conte and Stellini of blame, but the players - especially those who’ve seen off a few managers by now - need to have a long hard look at themselves.

Very true. I look at the leaders in a squad. Who are the leaders in the Spurs squad? Those are the players that may need changing. The character has become a very weak one over the last 6 years. They truly overrate their ability as well.

Very true. I look at the leaders in a squad. Who are the leaders in the Spurs squad? Those are the players that may need changing. The character has become a very weak one over the last 6 years. They truly overrate their ability as well.

Yes, and I keep banging on about it. We have zero leaders. Kane is only a leader by example, but doesnt really talk on the pitch. Neither does Lloris.

It was a disaster appointing Stellini who is clearly just a clone of Conte but without his charisma and authority... Another huge mistake by Levy.

We should have appointed Harry Redknapp with a £1million bonus if we get top four... He would have loved it, given everyone a boost and got us playing attacking exciting football again.... Palace did it with Hodgson and I think they have won all three games since..

There's a big part of me now that doesn't mind if we lose every other game this season as long as we finish above chelscum... At least I might be able to laugh at the situation rather then feel sick to my stomach after yet another dreadful performance....

I heard a quote on a podcast that went something like," if Daniel Levy was Daniel Levy's boss he would have sacked him by now"....

Our beloved club is a joke at the moment...

It was a disaster appointing Stellini who is clearly just a clone of Conte but without his charisma and authority... Another huge mistake by Levy.

We should have appointed Harry Redknapp with a £1million bonus if we get top four... He would have loved it, given everyone a boost and got us playing attacking exciting football again.... Palace did it with Hodgson and I think they have won all three games since..

There's a big part of me now that doesn't mind if we lose every other game this season as long as we finish above chelscum... At least I might be able to laugh at the situation rather then feel sick to my stomach after yet another dreadful performance....

I heard a quote on a podcast that went something like," if Daniel Levy was Daniel Levy's boss he would have sacked him by now"....

It is. Hopefully we've reached the depth now, or at least will have by the end of May

Yes, and I keep banging on about it. We have zero leaders. Kane is only a leader by example, but doesnt really talk on the pitch. Neither does Lloris.

We certainly lack in this department and should be an important focus when assessing potential new signings - i don't think you can blame players for them not being those types of personality, it's a squad building problem and those in charge of this department need to be making sure the new CB(s) and hopefully a new starting CM all have these qualities.

He would’ve done so eons ago if he held himself accountable to the same standards as the managers he’s employed.

My other nice earner this season (though it’s a bet not a lay) has been Harry Kane to score anytime with a header. Often getting 9s or even as high as 12s.

Same here. It always surprises me that the odds are so good. Mine are only £1 stakes though, so it's not exactly making me rich, but still a good return and usually covers other bets that don't come in.

Same here. It always surprises me that the odds are so good. Mine are only £1 stakes though, so it's not exactly making me rich, but still a good return and usually covers other bets that don't come in.
Indeed. I don’t tend to bet big money either (at least not on Sports anyway as some might say my whole business is just betting really! ;o)

I do have some quite hefty lays though, typically however, they are longer term and I can hedge them a little easier.

Backing the opposition to score first against us was another license to print money earlier this season…. Again, the odds were way too high for the way we were setting up.

If I listened to the podcasts you listen to, I could regurgitate alot of brick too.

Time to deactivate his key card. Should preferably be sacked at HT, but shouldn't be allowed into the training ground ever again.

Back