• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Question would be have Lamela, Eriksen, Soldado started a game together, I don't think so, and certainly not with the more settled/improved version of Eriksen

I'm starting to see it you know? I'm really starting to see the club's thinking in the summer. It's taking time but its starting to look promising for the future:

..........................Soldado

....Eriksen............Chadli............Lamela

3/4 are starting to wake up in a spurs shirt. Get Lamela firing and we could be in for some fun

I'm starting to see it you know? I'm really starting to see the club's thinking in the summer. It's taking time but its starting to look promising for the future:

3/4 are starting to wake up in a spurs shirt. Get Lamela fit and we could be in for some fun

Fixed.

[-o<

3/4 are starting to wake up in a spurs shirt. Get Lamela firing and we could be in for some fun

- Put Bentaleb or Sandro behind them (Last years Sandro fit and in form) to make us more solid

- And either Ade in front of/alongside Soldado or
- And extra midfielder, maybe someone wide with pace.

Lot of ability and flexibility of approach possible.

He's in fantastic form. Looks like he'll be our talisman from here on in.

He's smaller than I thought though. Not that that matters

Want to see Eriksen to score atleast 2 more goals to make it 10 goals in total this season. To score 10 goals from midfield will be such a good achievement since our midfielders rarely score that many goals every season.

Eriksen-sen-sen
Came to play for AVB
Eriksen-sen-sen
Ended up with Tim-o-thee
Ta tha left, ta tha right
Top 4 place still out of sight
He's bought a Triumph Dolomite...
They make old ZiLs look ѕhіte

Want to see Eriksen to score atleast 2 more goals to make it 10 goals in total this season. To score 10 goals from midfield will be such a good achievement since our midfielders rarely score that many goals every season.

Actually, our midfield has usually been our top scorer with the likes of Bale and VDV in recent years.

Actually, our midfield has usually been our top scorer with the likes of Bale and VDV in recent years.

I see what your saying but both VDV and Bale played as a sort of false striker or in a free midfield role much like Lampard did for years at Chelsea. I like Eriksen and feel he is the player best suited to this role at Tottenham.

Need a big performance from him today.

post-25179-you-can-do-it-gif-serious-Rob-rNbk.gif

His a crazy idea, don't play him on the left side of midfield against a team with Sterling and Johnson on the right.

=D>

@OptaJoe: 12 - Christian Eriksen has now been involved in as many PL goals (scored & assisted) as Mesut Ozil this season. Bargain. [via @Phil__Oliver]

‏@OptaJoe: 6 - Christian Eriksen has now been involved in six goals (three goals and three assists) in his last three league appearances. Update.

‏@SpursStatMan: Eriksen's performance tonight: 7 chances created, 2 assists, 3 attempts on goal, 1 shot on target, 1 goal, 64 passes, 86% completed. #MOTM

Somehow we have found another player to be sold in two seasons for stupid money ...

Really like this kid ...

Back