• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Eriksen runs more than any other Spur, in every game. Distance stats.

Eriksen is nothing like Lamela and Moura - he gets the ball and passes as soon as he can, whereas Lamela and Moura like to dribble.

That's always the stat trawled out for Eriksen, I don't give a fudge, he's running at the moment us not effective. Not once today was he in a good position today when arsenal had the ball.

Eriksen's form is worrying but I'm more worried where his head is. I'm not sure it is still at Spurs.

Well if he leaves at the end of the season and says its because he wants to win things I hope someone in the dressing room tells if he'd turned up in the last 3 games we might have won a league title.

Eriksen runs more than any other Spur, in every game. Distance stats.

That means fuk all, he is suppose to the most creative player in our squad, who gives a fuk if he runs more than everyone else if he is not creating. Besides, where and when he runs is more important than total distance covered, else Mo Farah would be playing professional football

Well if he leaves at the end of the season and says its because he wants to win things I hope someone in the dressing room tells if he'd turned up in the last 3 games we might have won a league title.

We wouldn’t have, but if he’s that out of form why is the manager picking him.

Lol he’s missed 50 days of the season due to injury already.

That’s not including the time it takes to get match fit

On the back of missing 70 last season.
I think if you're hating your work place you will get sick and not want to recover from injuries as quick as a happy player (kane) would recover from
A change of scenery and a fresh start would do wonders

I think if you're hating your work place you will get sick and not want to recover from injuries as quick as a happy player (kane) would recover from
A change of scenery and a fresh start would do wonders

3 seasons ago 130 games - he wasn’t hating it then ?

He’s great, but he’s body is letting him down and it would be a complete waste of money

Back