• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Article in the Independent and Miguel Delaney
insisting Barca now after Eriksen.

Wish this Window would end. Press want to see us fall down the table so they get their Weak Spurs narrative back where they can bash Levy and the club.

Not meaning to pick on you specifically djp, but can we please lay off the anti-Spurs media narrative? The media also talk about Barca being after Coutinho, Spurs being after Barkley etc. They report on big clubs trying to buy players from smaller clubs, because that's what sells papers.

The anti-Spurs media claims just make us look paranoid and up ourselves.

Not meaning to pick on you specifically djp, but can we please lay off the anti-Spurs media narrative? The media also talk about Barca being after Coutinho, Spurs being after Barkley etc. They report on big clubs trying to buy players from smaller clubs, because that's what sells papers.

The anti-Spurs media claims just make us look paranoid and up ourselves.

Yes I hear where you are coming from and agree to an extent but some of the waffle in the gutter press and on radio today is embarrassing . No foundation for it,all started by Rose interview.

Was wondering when this would come Up (Erikson ) as he is better than the Brazilian anyway - he has never hid his desire to play for Barca so could be in for a rocky couple of weeks.

Listening to what Graham Hunter has been saying the last couple of days, he reckoned that there was no way Barcelona could afford to buy both Dembele and Coutinho.

I'm not too worried about Eriksen yet.

What a player Eriksen is. Technically we know he is a magician, but I thought he showed a lot of leadership out there.

It was only Saudi Sportswashing Machine, but he played the occasion and he led the team when many of the others weren't there.

It was a slow pitch, frustrating tempo, defensive opposition, other key attacking players not firing, first game of the season so we were rusty... It didn't matter to Eriksen, he kept showing, kept prompting, firing off shots, demanding the ball all the time, a key metronome for the team, as well as a key creative passer and assister.

I think he's set for a huge season. Just delighted we have him!

Lovely bit of skill! I saw it on Norwegian TV, and the commentator didn't even mention it, and I hear Mr champion here doesn't either! Are they so used to eriksen's silky smooth touch? Had it been Messi or someone they'd be all over themselves covered in their own cum.

What a player Eriksen is. Technically we know he is a magician, but I thought he showed a lot of leadership out there.

It was only Saudi Sportswashing Machine, but he played the occasion and he led the team when many of the others weren't there.

It was a slow pitch, frustrating tempo, defensive opposition, other key attacking players not firing, first game of the season so we were rusty... It didn't matter to Eriksen, he kept showing, kept prompting, firing off shots, demanding the ball all the time, a key metronome for the team, as well as a key creative passer and assister.

I think he's set for a huge season. Just delighted we have him!
Yes It looked yesterday a bit like he has decided to make a step-change in his whole approach, like he has been convinced at last that he is good enough to be the team''s leader, the one who can pull the strings, our playmaker. We already know how brilliant he can be at getting around the pitch but yesterday there was an extra confidence, almost a swagger to the way he did it, like at last he knows he can be the main man and is determined to seize his chance.

Poch has described Winks as his little Iniesta but yesterday I think we witnessed a performance from Eriksen every bit the equal of the magnificent little Spaniard.

When eriksen is 30-35 yards away from goal, level with the penalty area and is able to get his head up...it's jizz in pants time.

I hope he gets his free kick mojo back this year.

Eriksen is some player! If Kane and alli make good runs the magic Dane will always find them.

I know there will be some who will disagree with this but ( imo) he is our best player and the one we would find it hardest to replace.

Could not agree more.
This guy is one that should be kept at all reasonable costs and up there with Kane.

Back