• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Harry is a great player but there are others around in the game who can score goals, there are not many who run a team as well as Eriksen.

weve had great difficulty for many years in finding a striker like Harry that can guarantee 25 goals a season. Its not about being a great player, its about consistently putting the ball in the back of the net.

If we sold Harry tomorrow who are we realistically going to buy who can score the goals he does? This is taking nothing away from Eriksen who i love as a player and dont ever want to be sold.

weve had great difficulty for many years in finding a striker like Harry that can guarantee 25 goals a season. Its not about being a great player, its about consistently putting the ball in the back of the net.

If we sold Harry tomorrow who are we realistically going to buy who can score the goals he does? This is taking nothing away from Eriksen who i love as a player and dont ever want to be sold.

We will just have to agree to disagree over this, needless to say both are great players.

Harry just edges it for me because of his leadership qualities. He may never be our outright captain, but he will always be the one rallying the troops and keeping them in line.
Eriksen may well be our heartbeat, but Harry is our soul.

well, ive questioned his label as world class as he blows hot and cold for long periods of the season. If he carries this on im more than happy to eat my hat. Credit where it is due, so far so good.

I'd say we only work as well as we do with both Kane and Eriksen

Kane needs support with creating opportunities and erisken is currently the best in Europe at that

Eriskens chances would be wasted if given to a lesser player like Lukaku for example

I'd say we only work as well as we do with both Kane and Eriksen

Kane needs support with creating opportunities and Eriksen (not Erisken) is currently the best in Europe at that

Eriskens chances would be wasted if given to a lesser player like Lukaku for example

Not sure about that. We did well enough with just eriksen when harry was out, and when Dele filled in for eriksen in the 2nd last game last season we scored 6 or 7.
I think it's actually a strength of each if them that they're not reliant in each other.

He was quiet at the start of last season but I think in the last 10 or so league games last season he was the best player in the league. He flies under the radar a little bit as Dele gets more of the lime light. People only seem to talk about Eriksen in terms of stats like they did Modric but he does so much more then just stats.

Not sure about that. We did well enough with just eriksen when harry was out, and when Dele filled in for eriksen in the 2nd last game last season we scored 6 or 7.
I think it's actually a strength of each if them that they're not reliant in each other.
Can't argue with what your saying statistically as your right however neither would be as succesful if they were working with lesser players IMO

He was quiet at the start of last season but I think in the last 10 or so league games last season he was the best player in the league. He flies under the radar a little bit as Dele gets more of the lime light. People only seem to talk about Eriksen in terms of stats like they did Modric but he does so much more then just stats.

That is so true, Modric was our heartbeat when he was here and one of the best players i have seen in a Spurs shirt. ( he reminded me so much of Ossie). Players who can do what those two did are far and few between, and in Eriksen we have another one who can.

Actually he has been the most creative player in Europe now for 20 months officially

So despite not playing as well as he could early last season when the WHOLE team was playing within themselves ( off the back of a tournament) he clearly is now world class otherwise he wouldn't lead the stats for the continent

If some posters are suggesting he has got better over the seasons then yes he has, however that is what happens with most good/great players. But if some are suggesting that he was not a very good player earlier in the season( pussy, does not head the ball etc) and by saying that infer his improvement has been drastic then they are wrong ( imo), he has always been one of our top players and like all top players improve all the time.

Back