• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

He looks like a good, solid technical player. As someone else has said, we need to be looking at this sort of player before they become touted by the best teams in the world - i.e. Modric-type signings. Eriksen certainly fits that mould - could improve the squad and wouldn't be pressed to enter the first team straight away.

When asked if he was likely to be on the move in January, Eriksen told the Guardian: "I don't think so. If something really exciting is coming, maybe you would look at it. But my feeling now is take it easy and see when it comes.

"I think for everyone who wants to get to the highest level, you have to be in the Premier League, of course. But when that should be, I have no idea. Maybe 10 years.

"I'm going to see what opportunities there are but I'm still happy here and I don't have any thoughts that I have to leave.

"Money has never been a motivation. I have chosen football before that every time and I still do that. I'm addicted to football. When I get outside, I just want to stay on the training pitch."

http://www.teamtalk.com/premier-lea...riksen-rules-out-January-transfer-window-move

Maher is a better prospect. A bit further back in his development, and younger, but probably cheaper too.

Would appear he will be off to Dortmund according to his quotes in this article. I thought he might come to us after the praise Vertonghan gave him.

http://www.vi.nl/nieuws/240958/Eriksen-Dortmund-een-club-waar-ik-zou-willen-spelen.htm

Christian Eriksen would ever next season the successor Mario Götze from Borussia be. Dortmund The Ajax midfielder announces open to a transfer to Germany.

"Dortmund is a club where I would like to play," Eriksen responded in De Telegraaf. "And with football there, I think there is good fit. Dortmund plays nice, attacking football. The Bundesliga has never really had my preference. A few years ago I would not even think about it, but now I do. "

"The competition is getting stronger. It is no coincidence that the two finalists of the Champions League German clubs are, "continued the 21-year-old Dane. "I know that there is contact between the clubs. And both Ajax and Dortmund has already talked to my agent. "

"I will explain all the clubs together and quietly make a decision. When preparing for the new season begins, I want clarity. That's the best. 'For everyone

Already confirmed Ajax coach Frank de Boer's interest in Dortmund Eriksen. Coach Jürgen Klopp of the Champions League finalist inquired whether the midfielder. "Jürgen has called me to congratulate the championship me. And we have also talked about Christian, yes. "

"Klopp is certainly charmed by Eriksen. At Ajax we appreciate that Christian does not want for anything away. But he also knows how we are in them, and that he - if he does not leave or bite - will end up on the couch. This is to protect ourselves, "said De Boer.

Eriksen has a contract until 2014, so next summer seems an appropriate time in Amsterdam for a transfer. In Dortmund, the Dane seen as successor Götze, who leaves to Bayern Munich for 37 million euros. Ajax Adam Maher (AZ) on the eye as a substitute

Ajax would do even better out of it as Maher is better than Eriksen.

Considering just how well Dortmund and Klopp have done in the transfer market recently I think you should consider the possibility of yourself being wrong and them being right if this deal does go through.

I thought Dortmund were signing that Son Heung-Min from Hamburg? That guys a star. If they don't go for him, I wouldn't mind him here at all.

I thought Dortmund were signing that Son Heung-Min from Hamburg? That guys a star. If they don't go for him, I wouldn't mind him here at all.

He's a forward though whereas Eriksen is an ACM. Dortmund are loaded with the Götze money, so could easily afford both.

He's a forward though whereas Eriksen is an ACM. Dortmund are loaded with the Götze money, so could easily afford both.

I reckon Son could quite easily be a Gotze replacement.

Hamburg said they will be getting rid for a bout £10m, which is an absolute bargain.

Liverpool are set to miss out on star midfielder Christian Eriksen this summer after Champions League final losers Borussia Dortmund made their move.

According to reports in Denmark, the German club have put in a £10million offer for one of the hottest young properties in Europe, with a fee of around £13m to be agreed between the club.

The 21-year-old has a year left on his contract but is widely expected to lave this summer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2331954/Liverpool-face-losing-Christian-Eriksen-Borussia-Dortmund-tempt-Ajax-10m-offer.html

Liverpool are set to miss out on star midfielder Christian Eriksen this summer after Champions League final losers Borussia Dortmund made their move.

According to reports in Denmark, the German club have put in a £10million offer for one of the hottest young properties in Europe, with a fee of around £13m to be agreed between the club.

The 21-year-old has a year left on his contract but is widely expected to lave this summer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2331954/Liverpool-face-losing-Christian-Eriksen-Borussia-Dortmund-tempt-Ajax-10m-offer.html

triffic..... we need this type of signing his mate verts is here.....he would be perfect for us.....a younger fitter vdv.

Wait, I thought Dortmund were already buying Bernard from Atletico Mineiro to replace Goetze?

If they buy Bernard, Eriksen, Papadopoulos and Son in the same window, they will have improved their squad massively. More than enough to cope with Goetze's departure.

We, however, should always keep an eye on Viktor Fischer.

Possession is key for a player like Eriksen, games tend to pass him by if his team are struggling from what I've seen of him.

Back