• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Wait, I thought Dortmund were already buying Bernard from Atletico Mineiro to replace Goetze?

If they buy Bernard, Eriksen, Papadopoulos and Son in the same window, they will have improved their squad massively. More than enough to cope with Goetze's departure.

We, however, should always keep an eye on Viktor Fischer.

Brazilian media's saying that another club's gazumped BvB for Bernard (20m+ vs BvB's 12m offer), probably Emirates Marketing Project pulling a Chelsea here :( and loaning him out for playing time.

Eriksen is a big Roma/Totti fan so that's actually a possible destination if they sell Pjanic (possibly to us!), though I think he'd still prefer the bright lights of Germany and BvB. He is still very inconsistent so I am not sure if he could actually replace Goetze, but Dortmund tend to do fairly well with money so they'll probably still improve somehow.

Sorry to mention him again but I have a feeling we may still be looking at him. According to this piece he seems undecided but the bit in bold made me think he may be also be referring to AVB. Clutching at straws?

http://www.football365.com/transfer-centre/8753730/Eriksen-considers-options

Ajax midfielder Christian Eriksen is considering his future away from the Dutch champions, with a number of European clubs believed to be chasing him.

The 21-year old has attracted interest from a number of European sides in recent months, having been a stand-out figure at the Amsterdam Arena since his first-team breakthrough in 2010.

Eriksen could be set to depart this summer and he says that the manager of any potential new club is a key factor to where he will go.

Borussia Dortmund are understood to be heading the queue for his services, and he admits coach Jurgen Klopp is a big draw.

"Jurgen Klopp seems like a really good coach and a great person. It can be the difference for me to get a charismatic coach with a tendency to use younger players," he told Sporten.dk.

"It is the coach who chooses the team so it is important for me to play for a coach who I can trust and who you can build a good relationship with."

The Danish international had previously stated his desire to play in La Liga, but he says a move to Spain is no longer his first choice.

"That has changed. I wouldn't mind playing in Spain if there was something interesting there for me but I might try a different league first."

Eriksen has been linked with moves to Premier League and Bundesliga clubs, but he says he now has no preference over the two.

"They are two very different leagues but they are also very alike. The German league is on its way up where the English league is now. So I won't prefer one before the other. And it also rains equally much in Germany as it does in England," said Eriksen - who is said to be high on Liverpool's wanted list.

"The most important thing is to do what I feel is right. My next club has to express that they really want me.

"I have to feel that it is the right place and then their style of play has to fit me. I can't play in a club that prefers to play with long balls."

Mouville: The part you highlighted seems to me to be about Klopp, a continuation of the preceding sentence.

Seems very straw-clutchy to think that it's about AVB.

Mouville: The part you highlighted seems to me to be about Klopp, a continuation of the preceding sentence.

Seems very straw-clutchy to think that it's about AVB.

Your probably right, just thought the comment gave an indication of the type of manager he was looking to play for. The article also includes comments about his indecision between Gemany and England. Off to get some gardening gloves to stop those splinters!

Watching Eriksen putting in another lacklustre display for Denmark

He is just incredibly overrated

Rumours that Klopp is in attendance today. Surely wont sign him for Dortmund on this display.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan on the other hand - what a player =D>

Rumours that Klopp is in attendance today. Surely wont sign him for Dortmund on this display.

Never seen him play well for Denmark, but plays well for his club.

Movsisyan too

is Mkhitaryan the guy from Shakhtar who scored a brick load this season? I saw him play for Shakhtar against Chelsea and he looked great, strong, held the ball up well too.

is Mkhitaryan the guy from Shakhtar who scored a brick load this season? I saw him play for Shakhtar against Chelsea and he looked great, strong, held the ball up well too.

Yep its him

Fantastic tonight - and as you say; strong and fantastic at holding up the ball.

Rumoured to be in the £20m bracket and I can understand why

Is he a striker? Surprised no one has really been linked with him. Looking on websites, they list him as a midfielder.

Whenever I saw Shakhtar in the CL they seemed to play

Fernandinho and some guy in midfield. Douglas Costa right, Mkhitaryan central, Willian left. Luiz Adriano up top.

Is he a striker? Surprised no one has really been linked with him. Looking on websites, they list him as a midfielder.

I saw a video where some journalists were saying that lfc were interested in him if Suarez goes.

Now that Dotmund have bought Mkhitaryan they have pulled out on a move for Eriksen. Seems he/his agent is still looking for a move. IF Siggy was to move to liverpool maybe we might go back in for him.
http://www.headlines.nl/nieuws/10/1936239/

Christian Eriksen not despair when it comes to a transfer. According to his agent, the Danish peace with various options, continue with the option to Ajax.

Borussia Dortmund was once seen as the favorite to take over Eriksen but losing the Champions League finalist chose (yet) for other players. Thus Monday pulled the wallet for Henrikh Mkhitaryan from Shakhtar Donetsk.

"We are still in contact with a number of clubs," said Martin Schoots, agent of Eriksen, against the Danish Sports. "That's normal for a player like Christian. It is currently difficult to say whether this contact also leads to a transfer.'s Why we do well not to speculate."

That Eriksen by the contracting Mkhitaryan no longer an option for Dortmund, would not confirm Schoots. "About these things is always speculation. We prefer not to contribute to these rumors," said the agent, who once said that the contract with Ajax extend an option for the player.

"That Christian himself said. If no transfer is, he wants to extend his contract to prevent him from being a free agent. He wants the club some merits to him," said Schoots, who stressed that Eriksen not despair now a departure not get off the ground. "This is the first transfer period when Chris is open to a move. He never said that he must away. He leaves only when there is a club where he thinks a better player."

Would he be too much in addition to what we have?

Dembele, Paulinho, Sandro, Holtby, Sigurdsson, Eriksen, Carroll.

Huddlestone, Parker, Livermore all allowed to go. Am I missing anyone?

If we are going with 4-3-3 then the midfield is pretty much set, then where would that leave Eriksen? I haven't seen much of him, but I can't really see him playing as a wide forward. Am I wrong here?

If we are going with 4-3-3 then the midfield is pretty much set, then where would that leave Eriksen? I haven't seen much of him, but I can't really see him playing as a wide forward. Am I wrong here?

I think you're right. He has got decent pace, dribbling skills and a decent finish (with both feet) but it's not really his game to make direct challenges. IMO he's much more of a playmaker which is also the role he plays mostly at Ajax.

Now after Dortmund are probably out of the picture, I think that'll lower his price. I definately think he's leaving this window as his contract is expiring next season, so perhaps he could be picked up for 10-12M.

Back