• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Benteke

Dont think there's a chance that we'll play with both. Our youth teams were playing 4-3-3 all last year and we've started that way in pre-season so suggested to me that thats the way we'll go this coming season. So if we have Bale, Lennon, Townsend and Dempsey for the wider roles and Benteke and Defoe for the central ones, I think we're fine. If Benteke arrives then I cant see Ade staying

To be honest, I'm not sure Ade could or should play with anyone. He has far far too many games where he's useless and doesnt try so needs to be shipped out

Have to agree.....Some people are even discussing how he could still fit into the team. Ade will contribute little or nothing to the club , on or off the pitch (moreso if he is playing second fiddle) ,we are better shot of him and securing his departure is maybe part of this deal, bit of cash back and a big saving on weekly wages. Would be happy to get a 2/3rd choice young striker in or someone like shane long (who gives everything and can play up on his own or in a two)

I don't think it's a good idea, assuming we are finally going to be signing our long-awaited striker upgrade, if we ship out the best available backup at the same time. We're going to be playing a lot of games again this term, and for once, I'd like to see us go into a season with the air unpregnant with the question, "Where are the missing pieces?" Four weeks this Sunday till we kick off at Selhurst. Some hope, I guess...

'were up all night to insert an add-on'

' were up all night to negotiate a sell-on'

'up all night to get a deal done'

'were up all night to sign benteke'

,'up all night to sign benteke'

(computerized voice) 'up all night to sign benteke, up all night to sign benteke, up all night to sign benteke.........

come on Levy.......you can do it....wrap up benteke deal, get bale to accept a new deal, have a cup of tea and a fag and then go to bed.

did you see his big smile and his face light up when he heard "Tottenham"

he is a yid !!

One of the most respected ITKs at Villa Talk has posted this in the Benteke thread at their forum

Great day outside think we all might enjoy our beer with some good news!!!!!

Apparently he broke the news about his transfer request before anyone else :-k

Wonder if Benteke has made an U-turn

Back