• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Just tuned in for the last 5 minutes, which turned out to be the best 5 minutes of the game I'm guessing.

Billion dollar bottle jobs - Poetry from Neville.

It would've been an absolute sickener if they had won that, the clams. History remembers winners, even if you have a dogbrick season outside of the cups so this was the chance to rescue something from the dumpster fire if a season and now that hope has been crushed by a team half full of Liverpool's kids. Brilliant.

Hahahaha, do one knob

Responding to the comments, Chelsea boss Pochettino said: "If you compare the age of the two groups, it's similar. I have a good relationship with Gary, I can respect his opinion. We made a few changes for extra-time, but we didn't keep the energy.

"For sure I feel proud. They made a big effort. We have a young team, and nothing to compare with Liverpool because they finished with young players on the pitch. It's not fair to talk in this way, if he said that. We're going to keep being strong and believing in this project."

Glad they lost but still feel a bit sad for Poch after his time with us.
Should never have gone there after the Leicester season. 2 or 3 clubs here he had to stay clear of, Chel, Arse and at a push Wham.

How brick were Chelsea in extra time? Should have strolled in against the Liverpool academy kids.
Was listening in the car and Stuart Pearce said going into Extra Time that this game is wide open you'd be mad to play for penalties if you were Chelsea.

Also, Even Matterface who is a Chelsea fan said you can't compare the youngsters of the two sides as some of these Liverpool kids have never started a senior match or were on loan at Fleetwood last season!

Back