• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

I think that was more in the context of who they were up against. They’ll never have a better chance against the bigger clubs in a final than that.

Sure...but I still think bottling is really simplifying it. The 11 Liverpool put out would beat the current Chelsea side more often than not in my opinion. Add to that respective form and the fact that Klopp leaving adds extra motivation I don't see this as bottling it from Chelsea.

Not to mention they took it to extra time. That's not bottling it, that's exceeding expectations I think.

Sure...but I still think bottling is really simplifying it. The 11 Liverpool put out would beat the current Chelsea side more often than not in my opinion. Add to that respective form and the fact that Klopp leaving adds extra motivation I don't see this as bottling it from Chelsea.

Not to mention they took it to extra time. That's not bottling it, that's exceeding expectations I think.

Please ... that 11?

- No Allison, Salah, Nunez, Jota, Trent, Thiago, Szoboszlai, Jones, Matip
- Three teenagers -> Jayden Danns, Bobby Clark and James McConnell
- Liverpool basically finished the game with #62 Kelleher, #42 Clarke, #78 Quansah, #4 VVD, #21 Tsimikas, #53 McConnell, #3 Endo, #2 Gomez, #19 Elliott, #76 Danns, #7 Diaz (If you are being kind, 3 first team players)
- Reminder, Chelsea played Gusto, Chilwell (Chalobah), Enzo, Caicedo, Gallagher (Madueke), Palmer, Sterling (Nkunku), Jackson (Mudryk),

I put the numbers for a reason, basically Chelsea played a Liverpool team that ended the game with 3 first team players, 3 players that literally played in the last PL2 U21 game and some B teamers. And Poch's tactic in extra time against that was to play out for penalties

That's fudging embarrassing and an utter bottle job, that Liverpool 11 should not beat any PL side, none ..

Please ... that 11?

- No Allison, Salah, Nunez, Jota, Trent, Thiago, Szoboszlai, Jones, Matip
- Three teenagers -> Jayden Danns, Bobby Clark and James McConnell
- Liverpool basically finished the game with #62 Kelleher, #42 Clarke, #78 Quansah, #4 VVD, #21 Tsimikas, #53 McConnell, #3 Endo, #2 Gomez, #19 Elliott, #76 Danns, #7 Diaz (If you are being kind, 3 first team players)
- Reminder, Chelsea played Gusto, Chilwell (Chalobah), Enzo, Caicedo, Gallagher (Madueke), Palmer, Sterling (Nkunku), Jackson (Mudryk),

I put the numbers for a reason, basically Chelsea played a Liverpool team that ended the game with 3 first team players, 3 players that literally played in the last PL2 U21 game and some B teamers. And Poch's tactic in extra time against that was to play out for penalties

That's fudging embarrassing and an utter bottle job, that Liverpool 11 should not beat any PL side, none ..

They lost 1-0 in extra time a cup final to a very good team, regardless of injuries. If you think that’s bottling it…then fudge every game must have 1 team bottling it.

I hate the bottling it talk that seems to happen after any team loses, it’s ridiculous.

I very much disagree with your rating of the 2 sides that were put out on the day though. Liverpool were missing an entire 11, basically starting the only 11 senior players he had fit. Chelsea should have won that, even more so with the longer the game went on and the squads available to each manager!

I hate the bottling it talk that seems to happen after any team loses, it’s ridiculous.

I very much disagree with your rating of the 2 sides that were put out on the day though. Liverpool were missing an entire 11, basically starting the only 11 senior players he had fit. Chelsea should have won that, even more so with the longer the game went on and the squads available to each manager!

Yeah but Liverpool’s starting XI is still very good. That doesn’t change, no matter how many players they had out and ignoring the players that came off the bench. Chelsea would be spewing they’ve missed a huge opportunity to win a cup final. But they’ve been absolutely awful all season, and consistently lost to worse teams than Liverpool put out. It’s hardly them bottling it. Bottling it would have Chelsea towards the top of the table, doing very well.

Everything has to be a fudging meme or banter these days.

They lost 1-0 in extra time a cup final to a very good team, regardless of injuries. If you think that’s bottling it…then fudge every game must have 1 team bottling it.

No mate, they lost to a squad wearing the jersey's of a very good team. I repeat -> no Allison, Salah, Nunez, Jota, Trent, Thiago, Szoboszlai, Jones, Matip

I would expect a full strength Fulham, Wolves, Saudi Sportswashing Machine and yes, Chelsea to win that game.

The bottle if you didn't get it, is playing that team, getting away with 90 minutes, when they had to go to ET and Liverpool had to put 3 (under 19) academy kids on while Chelsea got to bring on Chalobah, Mudryk, Nkunku & Madueke, one team decided to still try to win (not Chelsea) while the other played for penalties?

So glad we got rid of bottletino, it was obviously him holding us back, I mean look at what we've achieved since.
The narrative here is hilarious.
He's gone, he's moved on, time some of the supporters did the same.

So glad we got rid of bottletino, it was obviously him holding us back, I mean look at what we've achieved since.
The narrative here is hilarious.
He's gone, he's moved on, time some of the supporters did the same.

What has he achieved since?

And why do you care that people want to have fun at the expense of Chelsea? what next, should we not celebrate when Arteta and the Scum bottle brick too?

The gall to use tiredness as an excuse!? fudgein hell, you've got 500mil worth of talent to bring on you lemon toucher

Hahahaha, do one knob

Responding to the comments, Chelsea boss Pochettino said: "If you compare the age of the two groups, it's similar. I have a good relationship with Gary, I can respect his opinion. We made a few changes for extra-time, but we didn't keep the energy.

"For sure I feel proud. They made a big effort. We have a young team, and nothing to compare with Liverpool because they finished with young players on the pitch. It's not fair to talk in this way, if he said that. We're going to keep being strong and believing in this project."

Those quotes to me are a snapshot of why he won’t ever be a truly elite coach. He used the same words when we lost to Chelsea in the fa cup ie he was “proud”. He’s not at Klopp, Pep, Simeone, Ancelotti level. He’s a notch below.

Classless prick, we have bred generations of people who have no clue about decent or sporting behaviour.
Do you mean Enzo or the recorder? Because I don't think sports players being subject to ribbing is new. It comes with the territory, sticks n stones innit.

Back