• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Not sure I’d call that squaring up to him. If you goad someone like that you’d best expect some kind of reaction, which was pretty mild tbh.
He's a professional (supposedly) .. Just say thanks or totally ignore it, puts chirpy tossers right in there place. He gave them the exact reaction they wanted.

Oldies: Pffft, these avocado toast eating, latte sipping snowflakes are so bloody soft.

*Someone makes a light remark, might be construed as a touch in bad taste*

Oldies: Won't someone please think of the children!!! He said nasty, nasty words

He's a professional (supposedly) .. Just say thanks or totally ignore it, puts chirpy tossers right in there place. He gave them the exact reaction they wanted.

I thought you’d all be pleased that I’m criticising LFC 😂 in a perfect world no one would react at all but that’s not the world we live in and he’s just lost a final and some tosser is winding him up, I’m not surprised there was some reaction which again I really don’t think was that much of a reaction.

Please ... that 11?

- No Allison, Salah, Nunez, Jota, Trent, Thiago, Szoboszlai, Jones, Matip
- Three teenagers -> Jayden Danns, Bobby Clark and James McConnell
- Liverpool basically finished the game with #62 Kelleher, #42 Clarke, #78 Quansah, #4 VVD, #21 Tsimikas, #53 McConnell, #3 Endo, #2 Gomez, #19 Elliott, #76 Danns, #7 Diaz (If you are being kind, 3 first team players)
- Reminder, Chelsea played Gusto, Chilwell (Chalobah), Enzo, Caicedo, Gallagher (Madueke), Palmer, Sterling (Nkunku), Jackson (Mudryk),

I put the numbers for a reason, basically Chelsea played a Liverpool team that ended the game with 3 first team players, 3 players that literally played in the last PL2 U21 game and some B teamers. And Poch's tactic in extra time against that was to play out for penalties

That's fudging embarrassing and an utter bottle job, that Liverpool 11 should not beat any PL side, none ..

100%

I have not seen an extra-time as embarrassing for a side with so many 'personnel advantages'...they should be ashamed. Poch seemed to set them up not to lose in ET and bring it to pens, when the truth is, that is what added to the loss...

It was EXTREMELY pleasing to see Cheatski, their cheating players, their cheating fans, their cheating owner, their cheating staff and in particular, their cheating ex-owner FAIL hard after spending £3.5bn of money they did NOT earn. I look forward to their continued demise, long may it continue.

It was EXTREMELY pleasing to see Cheatski, their cheating players, their cheating fans, their cheating owner, their cheating staff and in particular, their cheating ex-owner FAIL hard after spending £3.5bn of money they did NOT earn. I look forward to their continued demise, long may it continue.

Could not agree more.
Their modern 'culture' was built on fear (I doubt Abramovich tolerated 'failure' well) and their club upped its claminess tenfold.
I know there are some (in my opinion wholly irrational) Liverpool haters here, but yesterday was a victory for football in the purest sense, and as such, a pleasure to watch.
We have to beat them this season at their brickhole, and we need to make sure Poch's intimidation tactics don't work this time.

What has he achieved since?

And why do you care that people want to have fun at the expense of Chelsea? what next, should we not celebrate when Arteta and the Scum bottle brick too?
What has he achieved, about the same as us, not a an awful lot that means anything.
It was just a general observation, wasn't meant as a dig at anyone.

Please ... that 11?

- No Allison, Salah, Nunez, Jota, Trent, Thiago, Szoboszlai, Jones, Matip
- Three teenagers -> Jayden Danns, Bobby Clark and James McConnell
- Liverpool basically finished the game with #62 Kelleher, #42 Clarke, #78 Quansah, #4 VVD, #21 Tsimikas, #53 McConnell, #3 Endo, #2 Gomez, #19 Elliott, #76 Danns, #7 Diaz (If you are being kind, 3 first team players)
- Reminder, Chelsea played Gusto, Chilwell (Chalobah), Enzo, Caicedo, Gallagher (Madueke), Palmer, Sterling (Nkunku), Jackson (Mudryk),

I put the numbers for a reason, basically Chelsea played a Liverpool team that ended the game with 3 first team players, 3 players that literally played in the last PL2 U21 game and some B teamers. And Poch's tactic in extra time against that was to play out for penalties

That's fudging embarrassing and an utter bottle job, that Liverpool 11 should not beat any PL side, none ..
Chelsea are actually brick. I'm not surprised they lost to any version of Liverpool. Still annoys me that we allowed them to win the game at WHL. Until we went on our mad 10 minutes it was looking like we were going to savage them. Even with 10 we still looked the better side.

I see Poch getting a bit tetchy in a few interviews since Sunday
He is defo feeling the huge pressure
Ah well, you sold your soul out so you have to deal with it
"We our Chelsea, it is our history to fight for and win things" .. Huh? He sounds like he's even deluding himself.

It's your history to be a laughing stock and purchase a brief period of success, now enjoy being where you belong mate.

Back