• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Christ how much would he cost to buy anyway? On massive wages, on a silly long contract, maybe 2/3 clubs could do it and can't see any of them wanting him, bang average.

Christ how much would he cost to buy anyway? On massive wages, on a silly long contract, maybe 2/3 clubs could do it and can't see any of them wanting him, bang average.

Nobody, literally nobody will

€125M, probably over 8 years which means highly likely his first year depreciation is quite small. Asshat puts in one good performance and is taking off his shirt and pointing at fudging what?

Honestly, that squad is just like United, when you look at their best performance vs. just the average, it's so obvious that most of the time they aren't even putting in minimum effort .. long may it continue.

I can't believe anyone (no matter how young) will think "i'm going to subscribe to sky to watch rory jennings". Or whatever his name is.

I know nothing of sky's business model but they might be looking to develop a pod cast channel catering for people of all clubs that like that sort of thing, looks inexpensive to set up.

I know nothing of sky's business model but they might be looking to develop a pod cast channel catering for people of all clubs that like that sort of thing, looks inexpensive to set up.
It's a numbers game. A while back, I'm sure Sky never thought some internet upstart could challenge their 'polished' content. But hey, you can't ignore the numbers, it's all about eyes on screens and many a YouTuber is doing numbers, so Sky suck them into their world.

Of course, the broader point of the quality of all this is a valid question. It's knee jerk poop at best. A Sensationalist negativity grind at worst.

And there are humans that lap it up. Go figure:(

It's a numbers game. A while back, I'm sure Sky never thought some internet upstart could challenge their 'polished' content. But hey, you can't ignore the numbers, it's all about eyes on screens and many a YouTuber is doing numbers, so Sky suck them into their world.

Of course, the broader point of the quality of all this is a valid question. It's knee jerk poop at best. A Sensationalist negativity grind at worst.

And there are humans that lap it up. Go figure:(

Back in the middle ages when I was in charge of telecoms at my company I proposed we use pay to call numbers for horoscopes/recipes/etc. The idea was knocked back by my director as "we are not that type of company" in 2 years everyone was doing it and he was gone.

Back