• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

No. As we finished 4th and should have been admitted to the UCL we get given a group stage spot automatically by default. Its how the system works. Its like a sorry for not allowing us to enter the UCL by saying we don't have to qualify.

Nice of them.

its Bayerns fault we couldnt beat stoke/wolves/norwich at home

at least they didnt suurender 5 - 1 like a bunch of fudging gaumless pussies

Im not talking about us bottling third, i have done that enough the past couple of weeks, im a regular user of this site and my views on redknapp are quite well known.

Im talking about a power house of european football germans football most famous team playing in a european final in their own stadium and it was the most un german like performance i have seen and several of their players disappeared.

Also shocked at their lack of talent, robben and ribery are meant to be world class but looked far from it. Gomez though awful was so isolated when he did knock the ball down he had no one around him, shocking by the coach.

What were the shots statistics for the game?

For me, Bayern totally dominated that match

How many were clear cut? they never ripped through chelsea though did they, they lacked a cutting thrust in my opinon. When they had the ball around the chelsea box they seemed to hesitate to long on the ball when it was asking to be hit first time.

Bayern's shooting boots were off, otherwise they would have won this comfortably. Gomez and Robben were dire today, difference between a win and a loss. Still incredible that they failed to win the game, they are clearly a much better side than Chelsea, which they really showed in the semis against Real were they played some amazing fotball.
But I guess the Bayern fans would be terrified of us, I mean we played so well against Chelsea the last time we met them.

Bottled it in a way I thought only Spurs could

Honestly, didn't it feel exactly like a Spurs game to everyone else?

Indeed. I had a deep feeling they'd throw things away as soon as their manager took off Muller. Bad timing that; he probaably should have waited until the 89th minute; that way if they were still leading it would have wated precious time....

Bottled it in a way I thought only Spurs could

Honestly, didn't it feel exactly like a Spurs game to everyone else?

yep! crap at corners! striker wasting chances, wingers cutting in all game and losing it. Huffing and puffing whilst getting nowhere, finally score only to throw it away.

I think you could cut at paste that into a ton of spurs games!

Nice of them.

Exactly. I know that we were all aware of the rules but seriously, after 38 games we have finished 4th and are deserving of a Champions League qualifier.....even if that meant us starting back in the 1st qualifying round as a result. Someone was always going to be turned over in this scenario but it is incredibly harsh on us but we only have ourselves to blame.

Last edited:
in this scenario but it is incredibly harsh on us but we only have ourselves to blame

Actually no. We have the lino's at Stoke and against Wolves, and that pr*t Fulop to blame.

We earned 3rd, we just didn't get it.

If our UCL dreams hadn't rested on that game - Bayern win 5-1. The German supporters should be furious that the Tottenham hex seeped into their dream final.

kurt_vonnegut_asterisk_tshirt.jpg

Levy isn't gonna sell anyone. He has the players under contract and isnt gonna be fudged with.
The problem as I see it is attracting a quality striker. Same as every season then.
Don't worry, we'll manage. We'll be fighting it out for top 4 against next season.
Top six is our best hope for next season. And when we start building, and having to pay for that, Christ knows...

Actually no. We have the lino's at Stoke and against Wolves, and that pr*t Fulop to blame.

We earned 3rd, we just didn't get it.

To an extent your right but a 9 game run where we had every chance to make those errors unimportant cost us big time. We finished where we deserved to Im afraid and that in the end is what has cost us overall.

To clarify:
Chelsea go into the CL as winners, which is a place in the group stages.
City, United, Arsenal have all qualified for group stages.
Tottenham had qualified for a CL qualifier but since UEFA only allow four clubs from a country, we lose out.

Our qualifier place goes in the mix, I think it was Anderlecht that were going to benefit.

Gomez is genuinely the worst finisher in a top side ive ever seen. He has a great scoring record bu hsi shot to goals ratio is horrendous which is why as big as bYern are no one else has tried to sign him and they have regularly tried to upgrade on him (tonight that cold have been done with my pet rabbit)

Thought Kroos was awful too.

If Bayern had really turned up they would have one bu they looked nervous and played like a team under pressure.

Chelsea on the other hand were stoic but very poor with the ball and showed no creativity. That seems to work in finals of this competition as the pressure gets to the players.

Back