• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

I'm sorry to say it, but I think I'm done with this altogether. I'm going to wash my hands of football. Believe me, this is not a decision to take lightly, I've been a Spurs fan since I could walk and it's been the most consistent love throughout my entire life. Tonight, however, was the fatal blow. I can't accept that something out of my control can cause me this much pain, and I feel stupid talking like this about a fudging sport. A sport which is corrupt to the core and based purely around the financial strength of the companies (yes companies, not teams) which take part. There's something about Spurs which is just destined to be tragic as well, I can't think of a club which has had to go through things like lasagnegate and tonight. I don't know what it is about Spurs, but we're destined to be dingdonged on and trampled in the ground no matter what. And believe me, Modric and Bale don't feel any of this that we're feeling. They're on to their agents right now trying to jump ship. What's the point. Anyway, I'm going to Wembley tomorrow with my brother who's a Luton fan and we're going to watch a proper game of football played by proper teams, and I'm thinking I might just become a Luton fan if I can't shake football altogether.

I'm sorry to say it, but I think I'm done with this altogether. I'm going to wash my hands of football. Believe me, this is not a decision to take lightly, I've been a Spurs fan since I could walk and it's been the most consistent love throughout my entire life. Tonight, however, was the fatal blow. I can't accept that something out of my control can cause me this much pain, and I feel stupid talking like this about a fudging sport. A sport which is corrupt to the core and based purely around the financial strength of the companies (yes companies, not teams) which take part. There's something about Spurs which is just destined to be tragic as well, I can't think of a club which has had to go through things like lasagnegate and tonight. I don't know what it is about Spurs, but we're destined to be dingdonged on and trampled in the ground no matter what. And believe me, Modric and Bale don't feel any of this that we're feeling. They're on to their agents right now trying to jump ship. What's the point. Anyway, I'm going to Wembley tomorrow with my brother who's a Luton fan and we're going to watch a proper game of football played by proper teams, and I'm thinking I might just become a Luton fan if I can't shake football altogether.

I feel like this right now as well. But no matter how hard you try you will never be able to swap sides, you have invested too much into Spurs. I agree with you though, it feels like the rub of the green is never in our direction. I would love someone to be able to find a team that has had as much brick drop on them as us. The whole champions league thing is my favourite buttplug, the only reason clubs want to be in it is to get the money so they can compete, its a vicious circle. The top teams getting more and more money and so others cannot push their way in.

What we need to do more of as a club, is take some more risks with young talented players. Get them in our side and see how it goes. I watch the Portuguese teams and Dutch teams unearthing talent from around the globe for modest fees. We cannot afford to buy the top players, or pay top wages. But we are not far off.

Jeez get a grip, you sound pathetic, you stick with your team through thick and thin. Don't let let the door hit you on the way out.

well done Chelsea? The team that has had ?ú1billion blown on them? The team that has spent ?ú120m in the last year (Torres, Luiz, Cahill, Ramires, Meireles)?

That doesn't deserve a well done.

Ajax defender Jan Vertonghen says it would be impossible to turn down Milan if they made an offer for his services.

The Belgium international, who was close to securing a move to White Hart Lane before the deal broken down over a €20 million fee, still has one year remaining on his contract but is expected to leave the Dutch club this summer.

Spurs were thought to be in pole position to secure his signature and Vertonghen reportedly visited White Hart Lane to watch Tottenham play Fulham at the weekend.

The centre-back claims he is still entertaining thoughts of joining Milan, having been lavished with praise by the club’s chief executive Adriano Galliani during the group stages of the 2010/11 Champions League.

“I was struck by his words of appreciation after the game,” Vertonghen is quoted as saying by MilanNews.it. His words made me blush.

“I like the Premier League, but if Milan call you, you cannot say no.”

Vertonghen, who has been capped 36 times by his country, joined Ajax from Belgian club Germinal Beerschot in 2003. He has made 155 league appearances for Ajax since debuting for the first team in 2006.

He is expected to leave Holland this summer, with a number of Premier League clubs vying for his signature, but it appears that Milan are now his preferred destination.

Those quotes are well over a year old.

Who were the Bayern players that wussed on taking pens!! Robben was one! he scored one last week in their cup final defeat to Dortmund, im sure Cech must have seen it, exactly the same way and power as tonight. people moan about Bale cutting in all the time, But that is all Robben does all game! at least Ribery is two footed!

I know everybody is disappointed but we just need to take a look at where we have come from; Mid table finishes and getting constantly beaten by the top teams, I accept that one of Modric or Bale will probably leave but Levy's price will allow us to rebuild our squad and sign some decent players in order to bring some depth about our squad, We still have a very strong squad and starting 11.

As for an "arab". I think it might be worth it as we won't compete unless we go big.

We're no better now than we were 5 years ago if you look at things carefully. In the last 4 seasons since Harry took over we've qualified for the CL once (well done) but since then what have we achieved that BMJ did not give us?

Who were the Bayern players that wussed on taking pens!! Robben was one! he scored one last week in their cup final defeat to Dortmund, im sure Cech must have seen it, exactly the same way and power as tonight. people moan about Bale cutting in all the time, But that is all Robben does all game! at least Ribery is two footed!

ollic, you could tell walking up he did not fancy it, so often you can tell when they walk up to take them

Realistically we are the 5th best team in England, rather than the 4th best team.

With Chelsea winning the CL, that achievement secures them as a better club than us this season, sadly.

So who is the best team in Europe? And who is the best team in England? But isn't England in Europe???

The Champions League and Premier League are two different competitions. And what they showed is that, for the last year, there's not much between Arsenal, Spurs, Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Chelsea. You can rank them in that order if you like, but actually it's pretty obvious.... on the pitch, much of a muchness between those four.

Incidentally, I would say it is pretty bleeding obvious that Chelsea weren't even the best team on the pitch tonight. Most successful, yes. But they only won because Bayerns shooting was so woeful. Other than that, they were outplayed, outclassed in every department. Wouldn't it be lovely if we had a couple of results go like that for us next year? :)

I would say we're actually better position than a year ago. No difference in how we will start the season (Europa). A little ahead in stature in that we had a good spell in the title race, and finished top 4. Slightly more refined squad? I mean, we need to bring in forwards etc but a few of the well payed fringe players have gone. I think even the Bale/Modric situation could be resolved already, in that Levy set the precedent with Chelski and Modric last season. Both have a year less on their contract I suppose but were not in Bosman territory yet.

This year has been wretched for us and the sheer amount of off the field events have been shocking. From riots to Redknapp, Muamba to Olympic Stadiums..... you didn't see the same extent of drama at Sunderland or Man U, or any other club. So without those distractions - which never seemed to inspire us - surely we can only do better.

dont even mention that cnuts name....bottler

why did he go off, dont tell me that Drogba's nick caused such a serious injury.....just like the semi in Madrid, he bottled it, didnt want to take penalties, and cried off the pitch with a fake injury. Disgrace

You know your options are brick when your goalkeeper's your 3rd penalty-taker in the shootout.

I was really looking forward to having the CL badges on my sleeves next season. Honestly things are about to get real bad now...

well done Chelsea? The team that has had ?ú1billion blown on them? The team that has spent ?ú120m in the last year (Torres, Luiz, Cahill, Ramires, Meireles)?

That doesn't deserve a well done.

That is how i feel.

Im not upset like you, im older and know corruption rules, it is why Emirates Marketing Project won the league and chelsea won the euro cup because football and fair play in sport took a back seat to money that is what sport is now in this country, sad but true. Can't give up on football but i take less and less interest with each passing season.

You know your options are brick when your goalkeeper's your 3rd penalty-taker in the shootout.

I was really looking forward to having the CL badges on my sleeves next season. Honestly things are about to get real bad now...

his was one of the best, look confident and put it where he wanted. Gomez hit a good one but lahm was lucky and the last two were awful!

The way i feel at the mone tis to cash in on Modric and Bale, get the new manager in asap and let have the whole summer to shape the squad how he wants it. Hopefully Modric will have a cracking tournament and push his price up and make some foreign teams take notice of him

We finished in the top four, our pre-season aim.

Means bloody nothing.

it sounds bitter. But the way this has panned out is just wrong. Im sure knowone ever thought the champions league winners would come from outside the top four! but a team has done it and we are the first to get butt fudged by it!

Back