• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

For the time being it is uncertainty. We need to see which of the spineless in our team decide that they are not at all at fault for us missing out on champs league qualification and push to leave. Then we have to decide who we can bring in who can step up and fight for the place next season.

Big decisions need to be made this summer and i think as a club we need to show some balls and make a statement.

I pray that statement isn't a renewed contract for Saha.

what do you expect ? we've just had the biggest kick in the gonad*s you are ever likely to get

Well fudging get up, go and kick other gonad*s.

When you get kicked in the gonad*s - what happens? You get up and become angrier and more determined to beat the brick out of the guy who did it. Same thing - next season we come out all guns blazing.

The players will be hurt, no fudgein doubt about that, but im hoping that they can channel that to next season.

I expect nothing less than our players to come out and start next even better than this one. Show some fudging and most importantly: Don't crumble

I reckon the players won't be bothered any more from next season. They won't care either. Harry better keep them with high spirits.

easier to say than to do. it will take a monumental effort to lift the whole club from here. we are now in a similar position to a team who say finishes 3rd in their league and then misses out in the play offs.

hard to shake off the disappointment and quite often that carries over into the following season

That was an awful afternoon of football, which I dreaded from when I woke up at 4:30 am. The coup de grace was, while waiting for the first pen, I asked a woman who had been quietly watching near by, who she was supporting and she said, "chelsea....I'm not a chelsea fan, I support arsenal and don't want Spurs to get in the Champions League".

I agree with those who say it is our own fault, undeniably it is. The image I have thought of over and over is Walker sharing a laugh with Taarbat with 2-3 minutes left in the first half, away to qpr and Spurs down 1-nil. I know they were teammates, but can you imagine Roy Keane or Paul Scholes or Gary Neville or Dave Mackay finding anything funny 1-nil down in a must win game? I can't. They would have been consumed by a need to win and we don't have that. I don't blame Walker specifically, as I am afraid it is a general problem.

As for the near future, I'd say Modric (who I think was gone either way), Bale and Adebayor are gone. We will not be able to bring in a top class striker, who is the finished article and we will need to unearth other,lesser known players. I doubt Vertongen was ever coming and I suspect he was using us to whipsaw another club, we are now less useful in that regard. It may mean Caulker is brought back to play as Kaboul's regular partner, which I wouldn't mind, if we're going to be in transition anyway.

I think top 6 would be an achievement next year and I would suspect we'll do worse. I think even if we do get in some good new players, we will struggle for awhile as they'll need to settle and we'll need to figure out how we are going to play after the loss of Modric, Bale and Adebayor.

One more thinking (fudging Ipad wouldn't let me add this to my last post), I am not fudging quitting Spurs!! I flew to England only to watch Jason Dozell start and I am still here. So nothing, fudging nothing, is going make stop supporting Tottenham.

I was a bit surprised & disappointed to see this thread last week tbh. If there was a day football died in it was the day Chelsea won their first PL under Abramovich. And today is the final nail in English football. Never wished but the worst things for those original money bags of the era. Long before the Arabs came and conquered the PL this year Chelsea made it ok. Abramovich was the one who proved that taking shortcuts is the way to achieve glory & make history for a club that has none. Tottenham deserved to be in CL. Not because they are better as a team, but because you are better than Chelsea as a club. Today football died a little more, but Abramovich had it in a clinical death long time ago!

Cannot Spurs Appeal?

So what happens now, do one team get knocked out of the Uefa cup because now Spurs have gone in. It must be at the expense of another team, since we were expended. Like follows like within FIFA?

Didnt Everton get into the Champions League when Liverpool won against Milan? Liverpool were not in the top four when this happened? So what's different now?

Where is the small print at the start of the season saying 4th place doesn't guarentee champions league football.

Anyone got a lawyer?

And yet the only time you could trust this football club is if they were 6 points clear in third with one game left. I will NEVER trust Spurs again after that fudge-up from March onwards.

I hate to say it, mate, but where you erred was ever trusting this club in the first place. We are the kings of shattered dreams, and wallow in the tears of carebears. Surely a cursory look at our history would have told you that?

Ah, well, you live and you learn.

Sadistic footballing GHod takes over in 2012.

It is the changing of ages in the stars is it now.

Mope mope.

One more thinking (fudging Ipad wouldn't let me add this to my last post), I am not fudging quitting Spurs!! I flew to England only to watch Jason Dozell start and I am still here. So nothing, fudging nothing, is going make stop supporting Tottenham.

'quit' Spurs? None of us can, mate. Even when someone says they'll do it, they usually come back once the anger subsides. Tottenham's a part of us all, and will always be. So justifying yourself is unnecessary.

Cannot Spurs Appeal?
So what happens now, do one team get knocked out of the Uefa cup because now Spurs have gone in. It must be at the expense of another team, since we were expended. Like follows like within FIFA?

Didnt Everton get into the Champions League when Liverpool won against Milan? Liverpool were not in the top four when this happened? So what's different now?

Where is the small print at the start of the season saying 4th place doesn't guarentee champions league football.

Anyone got a lawyer?

Munich + Rose + Fulop = Spurs

Quite a few regular gamblers on GG.

So, could I ask you folks to tell us what the chances are of all the following happening: Spurs going 10 v. 11 in the most important game of the season + the worst performance by a goalkeeper in over 350 EPL games this season + the jammiest result in years and years of the European Cup?

What are the chances of all 3 of those things happening? All 3, mind. 2 doesn't count. You need all 3 to happen for the wager to be live.

The answer, of course, is that there is absolutely no fudging chance of all those 3 things happening. None. A million to fudging one or something. No chance.

But, it's Spurs. If you can't accept that this is the way things are for us - every year, every decade, time and time and time again - then may I humbly suggest you fudge off and support someone else. Because this is our heritage and tradition. fudged up the arsehole always. If it didn't happen, then it wouldn't be Spurs. Success? fudge off. fudge right off. "Success"? Hahahahahahahha. Toughen the fudge up you pansy. Success. Oh, fudge me, stop it, please! Man up and grow a fudging pair.

Toughest fans in the fudging world because we EXPECT this. Bring it the fudge on. It is not possible to break us because we've seen it all before. Disappointed? Hahahahahahahaha. fudge off. fudge you, disappointed. There's been far fudging worse and there will be far fudging worse. Bring. We're fudging bullet proof.

COYS.

I was surprised at how slowly Bayern counter attacked. When Chelsea finally did try to attack
Bayern and Bayern had a chance to counter it took them fudging ages to get going. Also, was not impressed with Bayern's movement in the second half and OT. When the ball was out wide, the Bayern forwards were really static from what in could see.

I thought the Bayern defense was very good and they were without their usual holding midfielder. Chelsea created very little....sadly it was enough.

Back