• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Top six is our best hope for next season. And when we start building, and having to pay for that, Christ knows...

Rubbish, every chance of pushing for top three again. Apart from City and United, no one else looks guaranteed to finish top 4.

Maybe things might happen at Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Saudi Sportswashing Machine but right now we are as good as any of them.
And we can still sign a decent striker, just have to get the scouting right. Doesn't have to be a ?ú30m finished article, could have been Demba Ba last summer, for example.

Confirmation on OS. We enter group stage of Europa.

Personally I hope we play the reserves again as that tournament is an utter waste of space.

To clarify:
Chelsea go into the CL as winners, which is a place in the group stages.
City, United, Arsenal have all qualified for group stages.
Tottenham had qualified for a CL qualifier but since UEFA only allow four clubs from a country, we lose out.

Our qualifier place goes in the mix, I think it was Anderlecht that were going to benefit.

A total disgrace...

Rubbish, every chance of pushing for top three again. Apart from City and United, no one else looks guaranteed to finish top 4.

Maybe things might happen at Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Saudi Sportswashing Machine but right now we are as good as any of them.
And we can still sign a decent striker, just have to get the scouting right. Doesn't have to be a ?ú30m finished article, could have been Demba Ba last summer, for example.

And yet the only time you could trust this football club is if they were 6 points clear in third with one game left. I will NEVER trust Spurs again after that fudge-up from March onwards.

I thought they played pretty well. At least they played football. Bad marking at Drogfudge's goal, but other than that, where's the fudging justice in this world? It's just gone right out the window. Bayern deserved to win by at least 5 goals.

It was in the stars. Honestly who may be up there was taking the tinkle tonight. It was a Spurs performance from Bayern Munich tonight. Dominate. Have a few chances. Mess it up......score and everyone thinks we have done it.....and then concede despite the other team doing fudge all for the rest of the game. Similar scenario cost us in the league, it cost Bayern tonight.

Honestly ive come to the conclusion the script is written already in life. I have previously got really worked up before games, gone into proper negative mode during games and then have been grateful for whatever positive stuff comes out. Thinking this way has meant my negativity has been realised more often than not. Tonight right from the start i was positivie, i was positive when Bayern scored, i was positive when Chelsea equalised, i stopped being positive when chelsea had a free kick in injury time, then went back to being positive in extra time, i was positive when Bayern got a penalty, was positive when Bayern missed it, positive when it went to Penalties and then was let down despite my positivity.

Conclusion = you have no control over what happens in life and brick happens. :cry:

A total disgrace...

Agreed but to be fair, Chelsea have actually won something this year. Bit of a joke that you don't have to be champions to play in the "Champions League". From that point of view they deserve a place.

However, assuming that the reason UEFA allow non-champions in at the expense of league winners eg Arsenal guaranteed a group place, Celtic go to the playoffs I think, then their logic is not consistent. If they really want the best teams in Europe surely they should be more flexible about this four team rule, especially for these rare circumstances? English clubs have proven time and time again they are amongst the best in Europe, they have had eight finalists in eight years.

i wouldnt be surprised if we finish 4th next season, behind City, Utd and Chelsea, and Arse go and win the CL at Wembley and once again someone nicks our CL spot

after this season, and a few before, i believe this kinda brick has all the chances to happen

it was always a final between 2 pretty average teams for this level. dortmund absolutely own bayern at the moment. couldn't believe why the prices suggested chelsea were such big outsiders.

Spurs are the biggest bottlers of English football. Bayern Munich are the biggest bottlers of European football. No surprises there ! Doesn't matter who they play or how big a lead they have, Bayern will always lose a CL final. It is their nature ! They have now lost 5 of their last 6 EC/CL finals, 3 of those to English teams !

Wow

A lot of people are giving up.

I seriously hope the players do not have the same traits and opinions as you guys do - otherwise we really are fudged.

It is disappointing and from a fans point of view fairly hurtful but what this should do is motivate us even further. Are Manure just sitting back and suggesting that they are defeated next season before it has even started? fudge no. You go out next season even more determined to succeed.

For the time being it is uncertainty. We need to see which of the spineless in our team decide that they are not at all at fault for us missing out on champs league qualification and push to leave. Then we have to decide who we can bring in who can step up and fight for the place next season.

Big decisions need to be made this summer and i think as a club we need to show some balls and make a statement.

Back