• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Re: The Official Oh F*** Chelsea Destroyed Footie Thread feat. FSW

Chelseas teamsheet for today:

article22383251635a84a0.jpg

Know your place, Rafa :)

Wait a minute, Marin made the bench? :eek:

One of the journo's on twitter said everywhere at the Bridge has Interim manager, hardly making the FSW welcome eh

Oscar, Chelsea's Brazilian box of tricks, is to be dropped for their game at West Ham as interim boss Rafa Benitez looks to end their slump.

But Chelsea fans will be alarmed that, after two 0-0 draws in succession, Benitez is axing one of their best flair players.

In an attempt to bring more out of Fernando Torres - Oscar is taking the blame for his lack of goals - it is expected that Victor Moses will replace him.

Benitez will say he is rotating his team ahead of another Champions League encounter, against Nordsjaelland, as he looks to freshen up his line-up.

Oscar, whose spectacular goal against Juventus earlier in the season is one of the best so far, is the victim of a run of games that has seen Chelsea fail to win in the last six.

Back-to-back home game against Emirates Marketing Project and Fulham only resulted in two goalless draws, leaving Chelsea seven points behind leaders Manchester United.

Benitez has had West Ham watched and knows they can be quite physical in midfield. He is expecting a tough London derby and wants more strength in the side.

He may go for a change of formation, but will decide that in the build-up to the game. Oscar, who is fully fit, will be on the bench and may well come on.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2241117/West-Ham-v-Chelsea-Oscar-dropped-Rafa-Benitez-Victor-Moses-set-replace-him.html

Rather than challenge for the title it seems his job description is to get Torres to score goals.

Oscar, Chelsea's Brazilian box of tricks, is to be dropped for their game at West Ham as interim boss Rafa Benitez looks to end their slump.

But Chelsea fans will be alarmed that, after two 0-0 draws in succession, Benitez is axing one of their best flair players.

In an attempt to bring more out of Fernando Torres - Oscar is taking the blame for his lack of goals - it is expected that Victor Moses will replace him.

Benitez will say he is rotating his team ahead of another Champions League encounter, against Nordsjaelland, as he looks to freshen up his line-up.

Oscar, whose spectacular goal against Juventus earlier in the season is one of the best so far, is the victim of a run of games that has seen Chelsea fail to win in the last six.

Back-to-back home game against Emirates Marketing Project and Fulham only resulted in two goalless draws, leaving Chelsea seven points behind leaders Manchester United.

Benitez has had West Ham watched and knows they can be quite physical in midfield. He is expecting a tough London derby and wants more strength in the side.

He may go for a change of formation, but will decide that in the build-up to the game. Oscar, who is fully fit, will be on the bench and may well come on.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2241117/West-Ham-v-Chelsea-Oscar-dropped-Rafa-Benitez-Victor-Moses-set-replace-him.html

Rather than challenge for the title it seems his job description is to get Torres to score goals.

Long may it continue.
This perverse determination on the part of Abramovich and the Waiter to get Torres back to the form he will never enjoy again is fantastic! Cost them 4 point already and they could find it very very tough tomm @ spammers.
I hope they continue.

The whole thing would be amazing if Pep told them he wasn't interested after all this...

The whole thing would be amazing if Pep told them he wasn't interested after all this...

I think he will hold out for City or United. At least he would be allowed to have a say on transfer targets and team selection.

I would be more amazed if he went there! He strikes me as the sort of person who would not go close to Abramovich's energy...it'll be interesting to see...

Rafael Benítez has expressed concern to the Chelsea hierarchy that the European champions' first-team squad is critically thin on numbers and has been rendered more fragile by a cluttered fixture schedule which is damaging the players' fitness levels.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/nov/30/chelsea-rafael-benitez

That's what happens when you buy 10 midfielders and ignore the CB and striker positions.

I would be more amazed if he went there! He strikes me as the sort of person who would not go close to Abramovich's energy...it'll be interesting to see...

Exactly if you got to choose between the Bayern job or the Chelsea job its a no brainer that he'll end up in Munich.

Rafael Benítez has expressed concern to the Chelsea hierarchy that the European champions' first-team squad is critically thin on numbers and has been rendered more fragile by a cluttered fixture schedule which is damaging the players' fitness levels.

That's what happens when you buy 10 midfielders and ignore the CB and striker positions.

:ross::ross::ross:

I think as time moves on we will recognize even more how classy AVB actually is...has he actually made a full whinge-infused excuse about squad or injuries this season? I don't believe he has...

Well they could always recall one or two of the 23 players they have out on loan at the moment.

Wait a minute, Marin made the bench? :eek:

When you see their midfield I think that's probably going to be as far as it goes for him bar maybe a few FA Cup and COC appearances.
As mentioned before I'm sure they just bought him so nobody else could.

When you see their midfield I think that's probably going to be as far as it goes for him bar maybe a few FA Cup and COC appearances.
As mentioned before I'm sure they just bought him so nobody else could.

They definitely bought Oscar so that we wouldn't get him. Marin made his choice though, went for the money.

I put this in the transfer thread but I would love to take Marin off of them. Could play in a number of positions and can create and unlock defences

Marin would be excellent for us, but I can see him returning to Detuschland after this season, unless Benitez starts using him.

lol looks like 2 pts out of 9 for Rafa.

I remember a radio interview with some Spanish journo saying that now he has done the 'inherited' rich team thing, he's just as likely to shock everyone and go somewhere really unfashionable where he can build everything up from scratch. I'd be delighted it if he turned all the moneybags clubs down, chose someone not in the CL and gave it a real go.

Back