• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Mick Cooper in misses the point shocker! Practically every club in the 60's, 70's and 80's was bankrolled. Practically every club made a loss year in, year out and had to have its wealthy benefactor come and pay the debt off with their own funds.

City and Chelsea have taken it to extremes for sure, and I am happier for Spurs to try and do it the "right" way but let's not kid ourselves too much!

you arrogant sod

who's missed the point? The point has been about where the money has come from, and so my point to you was simple - where did the money we spent come from? Was it a sugar daddy , or was it money we earned or money we borrowed and paid back from what we earned?

far from me missing the point smartarse, I think its you that has missed the point.

you arrogant sod

who's missed the point? The point has been about where the money has come from, and so my point to you was simple - where did the money we spent come from? Was it a sugar daddy , or was it money we earned or money we borrowed and paid back from what we earned?

far from me missing the point smartarse, I think its you that has missed the point.

This is the point I tried to make, in vain, also.

Chelsea are definitely without Terry, Ramires, Mikel and Mierles. Luiz and Cahill are also doubtful and werent fit for today

If they're missing those 6 then their CB pairing will be makeshift at best (Ivanovic & Bosingwa?) with perhaps Ferreira at RB. Midfield would lack options as well

Plus they're effectively away from home

That said, I thought Barca would kill them!!

I would agree with this but RDM seems to have luck on his side that defies logic.

Alot of other fans have questioned where our funds come from. We havent had regular CL football or won many trophies but yet are one of the top 4 spenders of the Premiership. Yes we have a great chairman but could he be that great?

And had Arsenal not blown it against Norwich, then we wouldn't have had the chance to even attempt to get third. And had we not blown a 10 point lead then Arsenal wouldn't have been in the position to finish 3rd. And if Arsenal hadn't have had such a dreadful start to the season then we wouldn't have been 10pts clear etc etc.

When will people learn football NEVER works that way? Or are Spurs fans just born moaners? #-o

Moonlit, on a purely 'emotional' level, can you not see why people are disappointed with not finishing 3rd?

Moonlit, on a purely 'emotional' level, can you not see why people are disappointed with not finishing 3rd?

Considering it's the same chumps that were proclaiming loudly that we'd blown top four a month ago, I thought they'd be PLEASED that they were proven wrong and that in the last 4 games we W3 D1. But I now realise that even if we'd got 3rd today they'd have moaned about us making hard work of it.

Bottom line? It's the same posters over and over again. If we win a game? They find fault, and moan. If we drew a game? We should have won, and they moan. If we lose a game? The Manager HAS to go, and they moan.

I found all that quite exciting if I'm being honest...8-[

Wasin a pub full of Leeds fans. They celebrated like THEY just won the league when that goal went in.

I wanted both Manc teams to lose to be honest. But Utd fans are insufferably arrogant, just like Emirates Marketing Project fans are already after only 1 fudging season!

It's good to feel pain and suffering in football....something Man Utd fans haven't felt for a long long time, so fudge them!

Sorry but thats just not right.
The Spurs board did what they had every right to do, and that was to use the money the club had earned - earned, not been given by some foreigner living off the fortune under his feet that his country needs the rest of the world to extract on his behalf,

to buy the players you have worked yourselves into a position to afford is a million percent right

to push up the price of crude oil, to ransom the world so you can spunk money away on a football team thousands of miles from your homeland, is buying a title you don't deserve to have.

particularly because of the corrosive effect that the stewardship of the club has had on British and world football.

It was wrong when Chelski did it, and its wrong now.

=D>=D>=D>

Calm down ladies. You know we'll all be grateful to City when they convince van Persie to sign a bumper contract!

Now Keown is arguing that RVP should stay at Arsenal and be loyal, rather than go to Barca or Emirates Marketing Project and win something

At least Crooks is taking the tinkle out of him

Rio doesn't look very happy

Man Utd lost this league make no mistake.

Losing twice to Emirates Marketing Project and an 8 point lead in 5 matches at the end of the year?

Criminal

This reminds me a lot of when John Terry slipped over in Moscow - they had essentially won the CL, but he fell over

Today United basically won the title, then City scored TWO injury time goals - but if the first had hit the post or something, they would be getting all the accolades

But in my mind they both did essentially the same thing really, it all comes down to a tiny fraction of luck in the end

Calm down ladies. You know we'll all be grateful to City when they convince van Persie to sign a bumper contract!

exactly, just like when they took Adebayor, Toure, Clichy and Nasri away from the scum too.....didnt see anyone complaining about the money back then:D

=D>=D>=D>

Seconded.

I'm finding it harder and harder to justify Premiership football, season on season.

I should be feeling elation we finished in the top 4, instead I feel bitter towards another.

Imagine what sort of experiences we might have enjoyed without Abramovich and Mansour.

For one we would be third today.

I pray for the day a wage cap is brought in.

Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project's success will always be tainted. Will always have that asterix besides there name.

Back