• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Sorry but thats just not right.
The Spurs board did what they had every right to do, and that was to use the money the club had earned - earned, not been given by some foreigner living off the fortune under his feet that his country needs the rest of the world to extract on his behalf,

to buy the players you have worked yourselves into a position to afford is a million percent right

to push up the price of crude oil, to ransom the world so you can spunk money away on a football team thousands of miles from your homeland, is buying a title you don't deserve to have.

particularly because of the corrosive effect that the stewardship of the club has had on British and world football.

It was wrong when Chelski did it, and its wrong now.

Great post.

Buying players then was also tax-deductible so there was every reason why we used our profits to buy players.

Crawley and roy1983 you're a pair of bigoted hypocrites.

After 4 years on here I'm not taking a minor infraction for telling the truth.

Do you like apples?

Don't we all support the same team ? Not sure why there is bitterness .

P.s Emirates Marketing Project are mercenary tacos , just heard their winning interviews , their level of English is akin to Mr Alex ferguson

its just unfortunate that we have a billionaire not prepared to at least build us a new stadium and the club pay it back slowly for the next 25 years

Now Keown is arguing that RVP should stay at Arsenal and be loyal, rather than go to Barca or Emirates Marketing Project and win something

At least Crooks is taking the tinkle out of him

Rio doesn't look very happy

This reminds me a lot of when John Terry slipped over in Moscow - they had essentially won the CL, but he fell over

Today United basically won the title, then City scored TWO injury time goals - but if the first had hit the post or something, they would be getting all the accolades

But in my mind they both did essentially the same thing really, it all comes down to a tiny fraction of luck in the end

Crawley and roy1983 you're a pair of bigoted hypocrites.

After 4 years on here I'm not taking a minor infraction for telling the truth.

Do you like apples?

You compared our team of the 60's to the modern day City. Any credibility you may of had went right there. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Don't we all support the same team ? Not sure why there is bitterness .

P.s Emirates Marketing Project are mercenary tacos , just heard their winning interviews , their level of English is akin to Mr Alex ferguson

just think if Spurs win the title and Defoe and King etc are interviewed....you know, innit:D

Now Keown is arguing that RVP should stay at Arsenal and be loyal, rather than go to Barca or Emirates Marketing Project and win something

This reminds me a lot of when John Terry slipped over in Moscow - they had essentially won the CL, but he fell over

Today United basically won the title, then City scored TWO injury time goals - but if the first had hit the post or something, they would be getting all the accolades

But in my mind they both did essentially the same thing really, it all comes down to a tiny fraction of luck in the end

it really does

I actually sit here ashamed at how many Spurs fans are in an angry or disappointed mood because we ONLY finished 4th! I'm stunned.

We had this out in another thread. I'm not angry or ashamed at finishing 4th but I am angry we collapsed in the final 2 months of the season.

It comes down to 38 games. It's just a false perception that all seems to hinge on one moment. For example, we finished one point behind Arsenal with equal goal difference. Now people can point of Fulop, but I could point to City away when we lost and shouldn't have because the player that scored should have been sent off beforehand. Neither myself OR the people pointing out Fulop are correct. The end result is a sum of ALL its parts. Not just one moment from one game.

Ha ha did you hear Garth Crooks just then? Something like:

"The premier league must be delighted, the integrity of the game was upheld today, the games were played in the right spirit and the INTEGRITY of every game was spot on..."

Er... one team bought the league, another bought Marton Fulop

Shut up Garth

You compared our team of the 60's to the modern day City. Any credibility you may of had went right there. Stop embarrassing yourself.

1983. How would you know exactly?!

Football has gone up a notch in terms of wealth BUT people forget us from the 80's. We tried to outspend everyone and look at the mess it left us in! Ironically I still hear Spurs fans saying we should go out and take risks with high value transfers today. Shameful.

It comes down to 38 games. It's just a false perception that all seems to hinge on one moment. For example, we finished one point behind Arsenal with equal goal difference. Now people can point of Fulop, but I could point to City away when we lost and shouldn't have because the player that scored should have been sent off beforehand. Neither myself OR the people pointing out Fulop are correct. The end result is a sum of ALL its parts. Not just one moment from one game.

Quite right, but it goes back to 'we bottled it' then, even more frustrating

You need 38 games to get into position

Then it all comes down to a fraction of luck in the end

Back