• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

What's wrong with Falcao? The guy was deadly. Does he just thrive on a certain type of style, crosses, through-balls etc.?

What's wrong with Falcao? The guy was deadly. Does he just thrive on a certain type of style, crosses, through-balls etc.?

sometimes players fall off a cliff after an injury, this is a particularly severe case though, i'm struggling to remember an example as clear as this one

Michael Owen?

I thought of him but I don't think it was that drastic, he still scored the odd goal here and there, he got a CL hat trick as well iirc. Likewise Torres, a shadow of his former self and suddenly goal shy but still worthy of the job title professional footballer.

Falcao went from being the deadliest forward in the game to a fat* pub player seemingly overnight.

*That's fat in the lampard sense of course.

Former Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers is being lined up as an interim manager at Chelsea - should they fire under-pressure Jose Mourinho.

That would just be fantastic!!! :D:D:D

Is Terry the last of that group now?

If so, he's about ready for the scrap heap anyway.

I think that he is and agree that he is on his last legs but I cannot see them getting shot of him to enable them to get an interim manager.

The Terry situation there reminds me a lot of the Shearer situation at Saudi Sportswashing Machine. He has more power than most managers and they need to get shot of him to enable them to move on.

I'd love to see him back in the PL, I'd hate for them to be successful though, I'd much rather he went somewhere else

my nightmare scenario is he pitches up at the nomads

I can't see that happening, i think he's a busted flush in this country.

Back