• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

he only gets a big budget because he gets to work at the biggest clubs, the two go together.No different to all the other elite coaches.

What you are not addressing though is how that would make him a good fit with our club. He is a manager who buys instant success, we have a set up where we are trying to develop our own players and buy promising young players from other clubs.

Beacause one bad spell dosnt suddenly wipe out all the other things a manager has achieved does it?
The fact that its taken him this long to have a struggling period tell you just how good he is if anything.

Just to say, and I understand we all have our differing opinions, I don't want that sort of person as the figurehead of my football club.

Couple things, the press in this country can make or break you. Jose is no longer the only big fish LVG and now klopp are media gold and they don't need Jose.
Did he really spend a fortune at Milan? Or Porto?
I rate Jose as one of the best three managers in the game, but I wouldn't swap him Poch at Spurs, it doesn't fit.

If he did get sacked it would be interesting to see what he would do next. The Spanish and Italian media never really liked him like the English media did and I guess that's one of the reasons he wanted to come back and stay long-term at Chelsea, however now he's getting it from all angles in the press I doubt he would stay here with another top 4 club. I read the obvious rumour today linking him with PSG. I guess they are probably the only other huge club that would match his criteria of having money to burn and a chance at winning the CL.

If he did get sacked it would be interesting to see what he would do next. The Spanish and Italian media never really liked him like the English media did and I guess that's one of the reasons he wanted to come back and stay long-term at Chel53a, however now he's getting it from all angles in the press I doubt he would stay here with another top 4 club. I read the obvious rumour today linking him with PSG. I guess they are probably the only other huge club that would match his criteria of having money to burn and a chance at winning the CL.
I didn't see any rumours but I was thinking the very same thing. It's a good fit for him.

His actions now are those of someone who is looking to get sacked IMO. He's turned into a bitter parody of his former self and any charm or charisma he had during his first stint at Chelsea has long disappeared. I think his time at RM in particular has changed him to the point he actually believes his own flimflam now. I honestly don't think he didn't believed what he was saying himself first time around. He just fed the media whatever nonsense he thought of on the crapper that morning and they willingly lapped it up, or at least that was my impression of it during his first tenure at Chelsea.
Now he's just a massive bellend and the media are having more fun (and clicks) ripping him down than sucking him off.

Fenerbahce love a Portuguezer. Current coach is also Portuguese (Vítor Pereira). Not watched them much but they're not topping the group in the Europa so who knows.

If he did get sacked it would be interesting to see what he would do next. The Spanish and Italian media never really liked him like the English media did and I guess that's one of the reasons he wanted to come back and stay long-term at Chel53a, however now he's getting it from all angles in the press I doubt he would stay here with another top 4 club. I read the obvious rumour today linking him with PSG. I guess they are probably the only other huge club that would match his criteria of having money to burn and a chance at winning the CL.

PSG, so he can add another major league title to his CV (without really trying)

Honestly could see Mourinho doing PSG and retiring in a couple of years ...

Couple things, the press in this country can make or break you. Jose is no longer the only big fish LVG and now klopp are media gold and they don't need Jose.
Did he really spend a fortune at Milan? Or Porto?
I rate Jose as one of the best three managers in the game, but I wouldn't swap him Poch at Spurs, it doesn't fit.

I think his achievements merit this accolade.

My question is whether he is still that manager. What he achieved at Porto (by far the best club in Portugal), at Chelsea (moving them up from second to first), and Inter (taking three-time Italian champions to Champions League winners) can be qualified (as in my parentheses).

In my opinion, he has been a very talented manager, definitely one of the best of recent years. But I think he has changed, he has lost that sparkle, the wit that allowed him to spar with the press, and promote his cynical tactics. Now he seems bitter, nasty and the cynical tactics seem to define him. More importantly, its not just the press and the neutral fans who have lost faith, it's his players. He seems to lack answers to this challenge.

He has the skill to recover, but I'd be surprised if he does. His ego will continue to destroy him.

Butland's save means Chelsea have lost all five of their penalty shootouts under Jose Mourinho

Didn't know they had such a poor penalty record. Quite surprising. Glorious evening :D

Butland's save means Chel53a have lost all five of their penalty shootouts under Jose Mourinho

Didn't know they had such a poor penalty record. Quite surprising. Glorious evening :D

They need a penalty shoot out against us to better that stat.

I hope they do beat Pool, just enough to keep the brick start going for Pool, and enough to make sure Jose is still in charge when they play us.

The Chavs will rally sooner or later they have too many good players. The big problem is if they then go on a run.
Chelsea will not win the league but I would not right off a top four place.

Back