• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

The Chavs will rally sooner or later they have too many good players. The big problem is if they then go on a run.
Chel53a will not win the league but I would not right off a top four place.

They would have to go on a run no one has ever done before ...

Honestly their big problem is with/without Costa, with him they have the goals, physicality (think the Jose/Drogba years) and threat. Problem is the guy will never be fit for a whole season

They would have to go on a run no one has ever done before ...

Honestly their big problem is with/without Costa, with him they have the goals, physicality (think the Jose/Drogba years) and threat. Problem is the guy will never be fit for a whole season

Huh?? They are 9 points off 4th after 10 games; that is nothing to make up for them. We've seen Arsenal make similarly poor starts and nick 4th (and don't we know it:mad:)

I've got a sneaky feeling he will go if the klopper go away with 3 points on Saturday. Way too much money on stake for Roman (4th and CL) to not do it. Roman is paying for their new stadium as well, he must be getting tired of spending billions on this brick? ;)

The Chavs will rally sooner or later they have too many good players. The big problem is if they then go on a run.
Chel53a will not win the league but I would not right off a top four place.

Yeah... I agree with this. This is still Cheatski, too good a squad, all they have to do is get a run going and they'll be back in top 4 contention. Too many people writing them off, makes me very uneasy.

The maximum amount of points they can get is 95. At 2.5 points per game, which is still pretty exceptional, they can reach 81. A decent turnaround will probably see them around 70-75.

Even if they bring in someone new, we'll still see Fabregas playing purely on reputation for a while longer. Beyond Jose's core of favorites their squad is pretty weak.

Begovic
Aina Zouma Djilobodji Rahman
Mikel Ramires
Willian Loftus-Cheek Kenedy
Remy​

A clubs points total is only relevant when compared to the opposition. You can win the league with the lowest points total ever, or be second with the highest points total ever recorded before that season.

They won't sack the losing one nor will they finish in the top 4 .What they will do is blood more and more of their talented youngsters as the season goes on and be in a good postion next year.They didn't get Stones and they bought badly with Pedro and Falcao.The squad is old and de-motivated .

They won't sack the losing one nor will they finish in the top 4 .What they will do is blood more and more of their talented youngsters as the season goes on and be in a good postion next year.They didn't get Stones and they bought badly with Pedro and Falcao.The squad is old and de-motivated .

I cannot see Mourinho blooding youngsters if he stays. If he is still around in the summer and he does not think these players are up to it, he will replace them with new signings.

He doesn't have the money he used to have to burn otherwise John Stones would be a Chelsea player.He will have to work with some of the players they bought and loaned to clubs around the country and world

And? Had anyone NOT qualified for the CL with the lead in THIRD PLACE like we did in 2012?? Have we learnt nothing abut making assumptions that certain things "will never happen just because they haven't happened before"??

What the fact = Highly unlikely ... nothing is certain, but basically the position Cheat$ki has put themselves in is ..

- They need to put together title winning form for a long stretch of the season
- +They need all of us, Pool, +whoever else the form teams this season (e.g. this season's Southampton/Swansea) are to fudge up ..

effectively their ability to get top 4 is not just in their hands anymore due to start,

He doesn't have the money he used to have to burn otherwise John Stones would be a Chel53a player.He will have to work with some of the players they bought and loaned to clubs around the country and world

They offered 40M for a defender that wouldn't get a guaranteed start .. they have money.

Problem is a WC CB & Striker aren't readily available regardless of price ..

I think his absolute inability to utilize De Bryune is something which has counted heavily against him behind the scenes...Mata too...I also wonder what happened with Cech as I'm sue he wouldn't have sold him to Le arse thus must've been a Roman thing...

I think his absolute inability to utilize De Bryune is something which has counted heavily against him behind the scenes...Mata too...I also wonder what happened with Cech as I'm sue he wouldn't have sold him to Le arse thus must've been a Roman thing...

Rumour is that Mourinho did not want to sell Cech to Arsenal but was over ruled. The club are meant to have wanted to sign Benteke in the summer but Mourinho pushed for Falco.

Back