• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

none of this will happen but still........ lets say he does get sacked and made himself available to us. Who would have him?

I like poch and am very happen witht he job he is doing but i still could'nt turn that opportunity down.

none of this will happen but still........ lets say he does get sacked and made himself available to us. Who would have him?

I like poch and am very happen witht he job he is doing but i still could'nt turn that opportunity down.

If you'd take him - even after everything you have seen over the years at other clubs with far more resources at their disposal than us - then you are simply mad!

If you'd take him - even after everything you have seen over the years at other clubs with far more resources at their disposal than us - then you are simply mad!

How many managers are there with a better cv than him?

He has won the cl twice, both times with teams who were no where near the best team in the competition on paper.

He has won the cl twice, both times with teams who were no where near the best team in the competition on paper.

And give up on all the progress we've made?

Last season our defence was our biggest problem. Currently we have the meanest defence in the league - joint with Arsenal, City and United.

Under Pochettino I think we will get very close to the top 4 this season, if not better.

With the progress we're made and the state of the other top teams, within a few years we could be challenging for the title.

Mourinho would only be a decent appointment at that time, if Pochettino were to leave for a bigger club.

As unlikely as it is I'd love it if Chelsea got relegated and Mourinho was for ever known as that mad bloke who took Chelsea down.

I don't know quite why you would take him in this position now? At the moment he's struggling for the first time in his career and he's showing that he has absolutely zero idea on how to control a crisis. All he's doing is embarrassing himself on a weekly basis.

I'd rather have Tiger Tim back :cool: - Jose is off his trolley

Ha - we just won 5-1 at the weekend, with a team of an average age of 25, with plenty from our youth team and more coming through. We're playing decent football, keeping clean sheets and are unbeaten in the league since the opening day.

And you want to replace him with a guy who just lost 2-1 to the Spammers with the talent that he has at his disposal?

Maybe the Chelsea fans are thinking, we should get that Pochetino...

And give up on all the progress we've made?

Last season our defence was our biggest problem. Currently we have the meanest defence in the league - joint with Ar5ena1, City and United.
Under Pochettino I think we will get very close to the top 4 this season, if not better.
With the progress we're made and the state of the other top teams, within a few years we could be challenging for the title.
Mourinho would only be a decent appointment at that time, if Pochettino were to leave for a bigger club.

Mourinho is a great manager, but very short term and to some extent, very destructive.
While he can bring short term success, he's the perfect manager for clubs that have a ton of money to burn.
For a club like us, the cost of a paying for Jose, the budget he would need, and the likely mess he would leave, he's not a good option for the short term one or two trophies.

Because (yeah never start a sentence with a because :oops:) Jose has been blooding youngsters from that impressive Chelsea youth side...

If Mourinho came to us it would mean that my dream of Eva Carneiro coming to us would never ever happen..

Ha - we just won 5-1 at the weekend, with a team of an average age of 25, with plenty from our youth team and more coming through. We're playing decent football, keeping clean sheets and are unbeaten in the league since the opening day.

And you want to replace him with a guy who just lost 2-1 to the Spammers with the talent that he has at his disposal?

Maybe the Chel53a fans are thinking, we should get that Pochetino...

So you wouldn't want one of the most successful managers ever because he is going through a bad spell? The only ever really bad spell in his whole career actually.

I guess we can rule out any manager that has ever lived then!

As unlikely as it is I'd love it if Chel53a got relegated and Mourinho was for ever known as that mad bloke who took Chel53a down.

I don't know quite why you would take him in this position now? At the moment he's struggling for the first time in his career and he's showing that he has absolutely zero idea on how to control a crisis. All he's doing is embarrassing himself on a weekly basis.

Beacause one bad spell dosnt suddenly wipe out all the other things a manager has achieved does it?
The fact that its taken him this long to have a struggling period tell you just how good he is if anything.

So you wouldn't want one of the most successful managers ever because he is going through a bad spell? The only ever really bad spell in his whole career actually.

I guess we can rule out any manager that has ever lived then!

Do you think we're making progress under Poch?
If yes then why disrupt and start an entire new regime...? A regime by the way that has always had funds to spend, except at Porto where lets be honest he had a great squad and credit where it's due played a system to allow the players he had to perform; but if Jose went back to Porto tomorrow, do you think they could win the CL within two years??

If you don't think Poch is making progress, what exactly are you expecting?

Do you think we're making progress under Poch?
If yes then why disrupt and start an entire new regime...? A regime by the way that has always had funds to spend, except at Porto where lets be honest he had a great squad and credit where it's due played a system to allow the players he had to perform; but if Jose went back to Porto tomorrow, do you think they could win the CL within two years??

If you don't think Poch is making progress, what exactly are you expecting?

Yes and i like Poch, i never said otherwise.There would be very few managers id be willing to sack him for, but Mourinho is one.
His Milan team wasnt the best team in the competition either, he still won it.Look how average they looked the season after he left with an excellent coach in charge aswell.
To answer your question no obviously not, but he would have them performing at a level higher than what they are currently.

The guy will not continue in england if he leaves Chelsea, the press are no longer in awe of him and are prepared to take shots at him, for a guy with his ego he would never be able to handle a press they are after him, whether you like it or not the press in this country are very good at stirring things up. I never liked AVB but half his problems came from poor handling of the press. Now Mourniho is seen as human by the press he wont get the free ride he has for years, he would not be able to cope anymore in England.

Yes and i like Poch, i never said otherwise.There would be very few managers id be willing to sack him for, but Mourinho is one.
His Milan team wasnt the best team in the competition either, he still won it.Look how average they looked the season after he left with an excellent coach in charge aswell.
To answer your question no obviously not, but he would have them performing at a level higher than what they are currently.

What's the point in hiring Mourinho if you do not have a Mourinho sized transfer budget? It would also mean that all of the money spent on the academy would be wasted because he has no interest in developing or playing youngsters. Lastly, how long do you think that Levy would put up with him shouting his mouth off?

He talked about a new challenge earlier this year, winning the title again with the same squad and at the same time blend in the youngsters.
I think he didnt even believe in what he heard himself saying. Mourinho has never been a man trusting youth (maybe for a part in Porto), and the only player getting a bit of playing time this season is Loftus-Cheek.
Mourinho is so full of himself, and I cant imagine him being a person you trust when your team is struggling. He has thrown Terry, Hazard and Matic under the bus so far. He's right they haven't performed as earlier, but what do it do with the team spirit when you go public game after game with it?

I think he fills the whole room. All the time. Nobody can breath after a while. And I dont think he is a man who could be humble and admit he has done a lot of mistakes as well this season.
After three sesasons he has always struggled. My opinion is the players and everyone around him is getting tired of him then. Yes, he is right to demand a lot, but you have to be a human as well.
It looks like Jose is just looking at others faults. It will never work in a long term perspective.
I wouldnt want him anywhere near our Club. And I really mean it.

Last edited:
What's the point in hiring Mourinho if you do not have a Mourinho sized transfer budget? It would also mean that all of the money spent on the academy would be wasted because he has no interest in developing or playing youngsters. Lastly, how long do you think that Levy would put up with him shouting his mouth off?

he only gets a big budget because he gets to work at the biggest clubs, the two go together.No different to all the other elite coaches.

Back