• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

I have no love for Mourinio but you have go to laugh at those who say he roostered up the Madrid job, he has the 3rd highest win av of any of their managers, and he won their first title in 4 years breaking Barca's monopoly.

Also hadn't they gone a ridiculous five years without making the CL quarterfinals. He did end this run, I think making the semis three times. He may only have got them where they expect to be, but both domestically and internationally they were making a habit of missing their target before he arrived.

Also hadn't they gone a ridiculous five years without making the CL quarterfinals. He did end this run, I think making the semis three times. He may only have got them where they expect to be, but both domestically and internationally they were making a habit of missing their target before he arrived.

Indeed.

Since though

Chelsea, Inter, Madrid, Chelsea all paupers who dont have any money to spend

Same as for most other top managers. You just have to look at the long list of managers failing at the clubs you mention to realize that it's not as easy as just spending the money.

Does anybody think Jose would do it at a club where he has absolutely fudge all money, I don't
nope he would be another avb with negative ugly tactics

can not stand that style of play he only gets away with it because he has great players. Drogba literally built Mourinho in my view.

_81584923_clarko_getty.jpg

Not having a good week.

Can't say I'm surprised that clam is a Chelsea fan if that is a picture of him at Stamford Bridge. Racist bigots like him are welcomes with open arms.

Overtook Barcelona when it looked a very big ask before he took over. Wouldn't call it a rooster up, not a great success either, but at worst around par for the course at Madrid for sure.

I wonder if the lack of strength in depth is hurting Chelsea now. They lost to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and ourselves at the end of tough runs of 3 games in a week-ish iirc. Now at the end of the season they're lacking the energy that seemed to make them unstoppable earlier this season.

They finished above Barca once. Even the best team in the league will find it hard to win the league every season. All the same, he was brought in to win the CL, and to top it off, his successor goes and does it in his first attempt.

what about all the trophies he's won without Drogba?
Nope not having it. I know he won some in Portugal before he came here but when he came to England Drogba and to a less extent Lampard created the Mourinho brand, once that brand was created he took on jobs with the best clubs in those leagues and carried on winning big woopee.

I reckon if you gave me a million pound I could make it into two in a year. But it is getting that first million that would be difficult. Drogba was his first million and he owes everything he has to him.

Nope not having it. I know he won some in Portugal before he came here but when he came to England Drogba and to a less extent Lampard created the Mourinho brand, once that brand was created he took on jobs with the best clubs in those leagues and carried on winning big woopee.

I reckon if you gave me a million pound I could make it into two in a year. But it is getting that first million that would be difficult. Drogba was his first million and he owes everything he has to him.

he's won the European Cup twice, neither time with Drogba

4. The owner shafted him

forgot that one

Hey Andre, I'm fed up with this bunch of clams, can you rip the squad to shreds and start again please. Start with the racist and the fat fudge, they are making me look bad.

*6 Months later

Hey Andre, what the fudge have you done to my wonderful squad, and why are you victimising these legends of the club, you're fired.

They finished above Barca once. Even the best team in the league will find it hard to win the league every season. All the same, he was brought in to win the CL, and to top it off, his successor goes and does it in his first attempt.

And I think describing his overall stay there as "a rooster up" as very harsh. Like I said, not a great success, but around par considering where they were when he took over.

Don't forget he won the title by beating Guardialoa's all star team at the Nou Camp in one of the final games. Think he also got an all time points record for La Liga and the same for goals scored (was certainly over 100).

But I do agree his teams are more efficient rather than dynamic. I think if he coached your team you'd love him and the man gets trophies.

Hey Andre, I'm fed up with this bunch of clams, can you rip the squad to shreds and start again please. Start with the racist and the fat fudge, they are making me look bad.

This swear filter is so funny, the qpr game was the first game where I used the word clam as an insult. Thankfully, I was at home but I have genuine fear, the next game I watch at the pub, I'll shout this in the heat of the moment!

Back