• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Are we now seeing Mourinho now being unmasked as the ‘not-quite-that-special one’?

I have been thinking for a while now that Mourinho is perhaps getting jobs way above his station: he seems apt as a manager of a team perrenially the underdog and trying to take on the ‘big boys’ but when he then meets teams who can themselves take on the ‘underdog’ tag and actually put the onus on his team to have the ball and actually try and play progressive attacking football he is often not up to scratch like his peers who have/had access to similar funds: Guardiola, Ancellotti, SAF etc. He is good at the dark arts of course; perhaps when all is said and done that is 85% of what he is good at?

He certainly improves defences and can make average defensive midfielder near world-class. But how many attacking players in recent years has he taken to the next level? Has Hazard really gotten that much better under him? Has Oscar really improved under him? Did Jose handicap Chelski’s long-term creative effectiveness by selling Mata? Does he even do long-term creative effectiveness? I suspect many a creative player will likely not want to play for him as his sides are boring, with over-emphasis on attacking midfielders to join in the deep defending AND running the length of the pitch to score a worldy. I bet Hazard preferred playing under Di Matteo and Benitez.

I think he realises that after roostering up the biggest job in word football at Madrid (where incidentally he had probably the most control over club affairs that a coach has ever had there) he wont get many better jobs if he roosters up at Chelski; hence he will be there to stay - and we can watch him implode before our eyes and in our league! I would not surprise me if City catch them and make them sweat for the title now. I’d love to see his excuses about lacking certain elements of his squad if that happens!

As Shaney says, Mourinho reduces skillful players to brick. Special one my arse

_81584923_clarko_getty.jpg

Not having a good week.

hahahahahaha cheatski were sh!te last night.....PSG steamrollered them with 10 men. Very impressed with the Parisians, I didnt think they had the heart or stomach for such a performance. Well played !!!!

i thought PSG were the better side in both legs

they were.

Cheatski have been poor for quite a long while, since the 5-3 at the Lane imo. That game busted a lot of myths about Mourinho, and his current team, and they have generally looked shot since then. They will probably still win the league, but only because city themselves have imploded as well and cheatski have a comfortable points lead

Are we now seeing Mourinho now being unmasked as the ‘not-quite-that-special one’?

I have been thinking for a while now that Mourinho is perhaps getting jobs way above his station: he seems apt as a manager of a team perrenially the underdog and trying to take on the ‘big boys’ but when he then meets teams who can themselves take on the ‘underdog’ tag and actually put the onus on his team to have the ball and actually try and play progressive attacking football he is often not up to scratch like his peers who have/had access to similar funds: Guardiola, Ancellotti, SAF etc. He is good at the dark arts of course; perhaps when all is said and done that is 85% of what he is good at?

He certainly improves defences and can make average defensive midfielder near world-class. But how many attacking players in recent years has he taken to the next level? Has Hazard really gotten that much better under him? Has Oscar really improved under him? Did Jose handicap Chelski’s long-term creative effectiveness by selling Mata? Does he even do long-term creative effectiveness? I suspect many a creative player will likely not want to play for him as his sides are boring, with over-emphasis on attacking midfielders to join in the deep defending AND running the length of the pitch to score a worldy. I bet Hazard preferred playing under Di Matteo and Benitez.

I think he realises that after roostering up the biggest job in word football at Madrid (where incidentally he had probably the most control over club affairs that a coach has ever had there) he wont get many better jobs if he roosters up at Chelski; hence he will be there to stay - and we can watch him implode before our eyes and in our league! I would not surprise me if City catch them and make them sweat for the title now. I’d love to see his excuses about lacking certain elements of his squad if that happens!

As Shaney says, Mourinho reduces skillful players to crud. Special one my arse

Overtook Barcelona when it looked a very big ask before he took over. Wouldn't call it a rooster up, not a great success either, but at worst around par for the course at Madrid for sure.

I wonder if the lack of strength in depth is hurting Chelsea now. They lost to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and ourselves at the end of tough runs of 3 games in a week-ish iirc. Now at the end of the season they're lacking the energy that seemed to make them unstoppable earlier this season.

I have no love for Mourinio but you have go to laugh at those who say he roostered up the Madrid job, he has the 3rd highest win av of any of their managers, and he won their first title in 4 years breaking Barca's monopoly.

Back