• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

true, no evidence it's true, my point was, IF, it is true, its petty

If it's true and if it's the whole story it would be petty. I would say that there's almost no chance of it being the whole story if true considering what's been going on between the two clubs and chairmen over the last decade or so.

board room rules say you have to wear a tie - the fact he wont is whats petty not the other way around - never been to a Golf Club etc where you have to wear a Jacket -

i've not, my personal opinion is that people can wear what they like in any situation as its ultimately irrelevant

do you really? or is just the done thing

does your appearance effect your performance?

is it logical for others to judge your abilities based on your clothes or hairstyle?

Terrible team to watch, it was really hard to watch that game but worth it in the end, so glad they are out!

I have to wear a suit and tie to work

I doubt very much that is stated in your contract, therefore you dont have to. As said above, its just the "done" thing for some. I was a manager in an office for ten years and never once wore a suit even though those around me did. No one cared.

Wow Chelsea are dire to watch, win or lose. Anti football of the highest order. Skilful players reduced to brick by Moaninho.

Back