• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Championship and EFL Football

Just watching Leciester v WBA

Scratching my head to wonder how WBA have not scored yet. surely a match record has made as Choudry has made 3 goal-line clearances in the same game

Now they have...Good entertainment.

Have to say watching some of these top end Championship games is better than the majority of PL games I see

Wow, Leeds have blown it in the biggest way !!
Ipswich need 2 wins from 3 and they are up too
Have Hull (A), Coventry (A) and finish at home to Huddersfield

Reactions: jrh
Leeds fans were so confident too, But they have really blown it haven't they.
All 3 have in their own way really
Leicester have come right back into form at the right time though
Ipswich have struggled in the last month or so, not scoring as many goals, it's obviously pressure
Chaplin is out of form and Burns who is so creative has been out

My pal renewed his ST last week for him and his son, £395, bargain for potentially PL football !!

Yeah, whatever happens that PL money will be huge for both of these clubs. Luton have a new stadium on the way and I think Ipswich have plans to rebuild on of their stands to help use the the stadium for concerts etc.
Luton’s stadium is nowhere near being on the way but the prem money will help

Went to see Watford vs Sunderland today. Terrible match of football, but I quite liked Vicarage Road as a stadium. Some nice pubs nearby as well. Jack Clarke was brick. Bellingham's brother didn't do much either. fudging cold.

We went to Dulwich Hamlet. They lost 2-6, but there was also plenty of beer. You going to the pub crawl in N17?

Back