• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Championship and EFL Football

I see in media there are question whether the rules should be altered as there have been major changes in the financial climate, City PR team at work with their pet journalist?

PR media has been in full force, all the cheaters have had their favorite mouthpiece journalist complaining re how unfair, how out of the blue, how there was no precedent, blah, blah, fudging rules have been in place for almost a decade ..

How the hell do Coventry have "The Eton Boat Song" as their anthem? As I write Coventry take lead and next attack Taganga's block almost goes in.

Always liked the look of O'Hare at Coventry, still only 25. Would be a great squad option / back up for Maddison.

Ipswich winning yet again deep into injury time
My mates that have ST's can't say they are not being entertained the past 2 seasons, brilliant to watch
You can't leave early either !!

Ipswich winning yet again deep into injury time
My mates that have ST's can't say they are not being entertained the past 2 seasons, brilliant to watch
You can't leave early either !!
Managed by a former Spurs academy coach no? They just keep getting the job done.. Imagine they could pip Leicester and Leeds 🤣

Managed by a former Spurs academy coach no? They just keep getting the job done.. Imagine they could pip Leicester and Leeds 🤣
For all my pals that have gone for years I would love that
I've been watching today and they have played superbly well

Reactions: jrh
Leeds and Ipswich would be fine by me.. Leicester can fudge off further down the leagues as far as I'm concerned.

Happy clapper, plastic chancer tossers.

I don’t like either. Leeds have horrible fans. Leicester hate us so I guess reluctantly I’d rather Leeds come up.

Back