• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Championship and EFL Football

It's about raising awareness of the issue, so it seems to have done the job. If the club gets wound up in a few weeks, it'll be too late. Desperate times and all that.

Does that mean you don't think it will help simply make a lot of disgruntled "fans" feel they've done their bit to let people who don't care know how annoyed they are?

No. More like how the post office drama forced action. Hopefully this will help increase pressure for better regulation of sports team owners

They never forced post offices to close, there are plenty of ways to bring their grievances to public eye without damaging the club they purport to love. This is the action of mindless hooligans.

They never forced post offices to close, there are plenty of ways to bring their grievances to public eye without damaging the club they purport to love. This is the action of mindless hooligans.

All half the stadium of them? Mass direct non-violent action is usually a positive thing. Something the small guys can do when they are being crushed beneath the heels of the big

All half the stadium of them? Mass direct non-violent action is usually a positive thing. Something the small guys can do when they are being crushed beneath the heels of the big

Crowd have there own psychology and life, 20 odd nutters can start a mass riot. Would you be happy to see the ENIC/Levy cult invade the pitch at our games?

Crowd have there own psychology and life, 20 odd nutters can start a mass riot. Would you be happy to see the ENIC/Levy cult invade the pitch at our games?
Its been progressively escalating to this for months. And they are in a dire situation - their assets are being stripped and the club could be permanently wound up any day.

Would you just quietly sit back and watch Spurs cease to exist because of malevolent ownership?

Its been progressively escalating to this for months. And they are in a dire situation - their assets are being stripped and the club could be permanently wound up any day.

Would you just quietly sit back and watch Spurs cease to exist because of malevolent ownership?

I don't know, I wouldn't invade the pitch during a game or commit a criminal action, I might protest in some way that I thought would effect the people harming the club either by bad PR or financial boycotts.

Didn't hear them moaning when the owner was spending well beyond their means to get to the PL

If they had succeeded in doing so would they have cared they cheated to get there?

No.

Another Leeds like case, very little sympathy from me

I see in media there are question whether the rules should be altered as there have been major changes in the financial climate, City PR team at work with their pet journalist?

Back