• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League thread 2013/14

Shocking stuff I'm seeing here. Munich are truly awful tonight and deserve this score line.

Would love Ramos to see yellow.

I thought they stopped the whole yellow cards carried over into the semi's - is it two cards in semi rule. **** it.

Alonso out of the final. You just know Ramos will at this rate, making it a touch easier for their final opponents

Modders was excellent for us, but now after a 'bedding-in' period he looks even better at Madrid. Miss em both...oh what could have been

i still have hope that our bunch of summer signings could prove to be the new bale's and modric's

Totally wishing the opposite hope they **** up in the final. Never like seeing ex players do well I'm sorry to say.

Totally agree haha. Couldnt care less. Not that I dont want them to do well its more a case not giving a ****e.

Modric has turned into a tank as well, so different to the slight waif when he arrived at Spurs.

Back