• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 23/24

Can't believe that clam shot from there with the guy up in support. Hope the barcodes get an equaliser now.

Proof that both Uniteds are s.h.i.t.e.

Losers.

Hopefully they are demotivated, exhausted losers.

Regardless, we gotta try to win every game, chase top spot and see if we end up in a CL place

'best league in the world' .. two PL teams finish bottom of their group.
Both Uniteds are useless clams. There goes 5th place CL. If they've at least managed to get into EL, there would still be a chance. fudging bottlers!
Did we ever not go through, apart from when we weren't allowed to reschedule a game because of covid?

Proof that both Uniteds are s.h.i.t.e.

Losers.

Hopefully they are demotivated, exhausted losers.

Regardless, we gotta try to win every game, chase top spot and see if we end up in a CL place

Move over Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Aston Villa are now media darlings and peoples champions.

Surely that extra place is still safe. Arse and City cruised through in the CL, The 3 Europa sides and also Villa in the Conference have all breezed through their groups, I mean Liverpool and City are probably still favourites right?

Was hoping the 2 Utd’s would make the Europa League, shame.

No huge embarrassment for Saudi Sportswashing Machine to finish bottom of their group but Utd really should have come an easy 2nd in theirs.

Back