• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 23/24

Donnarumma must have a few quid on a Saudi Sportswashing Machine goal.
Shocking goalkeeping! Absolutely terrible. Weak shot that he should have held on to easily, or at worst, palmed out of harms way. Instead he shoves it right on to Isak.

Know we've been linked with Dembele loads of times, thank fudge that never happened.

Donnarumma was considered the next great thing a while back wasnt he? but I hears a French football expert say today that he is being considered a weak link when pressed by teams like Saudi Sportswashing Machine and others in the CL, Apparently its not as apparent in their league when they cruise past everyone week in and out

Last edited:
Donnaruma was considered the next great thing a while back wasnt he? but I hears a French football expert say today that he is being considered a weak link when pressed by teams like Saudi Sportswashing Machine and others in the CL, Apparently its not as apparent in their league when they cruise past everyone week in and out
Thought he looked really good before he went to Juve, but perhaps good as in good for his age. Not really improved much from that.

Leipzig beating City, hope Ange is taking notes
Lepzig doing exactly what we have done at home against city. Soak up the pressure, and go long to the sides when you win the ball. It's how Son has ruined them time and again.
Ange won't play like that though....

Lepzig doing exactly what we have done at home against city. Soak up the pressure, and go long to the sides when you win the ball. It's how Son has ruined them time and again.
Ange won't play like that though....

We don't have the defence to play like that either...

Ffs Saudi Sportswashing Machine have been so lucky and psg have been brick as hell. If that was us we would have conceded 5 from this game

Didn’t watch it but just seen the stats on the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game, sounds like the Alamo! Over 30 shots for PSG, 72% possession and an xg of almost 5-1!

Spawny Geordie gits.

It's the phony outrage I can't stomach, like it's the world's greatest injustice. fudge off
Phony outrage? Wtf are you talking about? It’s either a good decision or a bad decision. Because we suffered from one 4 years ago, no decision can ever be bad again?

Phony outrage? Wtf are you talking about? It’s either a good decision or a bad decision. Because we suffered from one 4 years ago, no decision can ever be bad again?
I'm talking about the BT coverage specifically, not referring to your reaction. It's pathetic

Back