• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 21/22

Catastrophic defending by PSG! From being in full control 2-0 up on aggregate, they throw it away and let in two goals in the space of 12 seconds!

PSG in full control of the game, keeper messes up and they fall apart, Poch brining everything he learned with us to PSG

Bayern didn't mess about! Lewandowski hat-trick within 25 minutes! 4-0 at half time. And of course with this being the only time I'd ever wanted the bin dippers to win, cause I have a quadruple bet with them winning as one, they just faff about and will probably lose or draw. Tossers

Same here. They emptied my account, put everything on Liverpool scoring a goal on the night. This following on from me lumping on 0.5 goals or more in the League Cup final

They've pretty much got the French league won already this season, but not sure Poch will still be there when they lift the trophy.

I love the guy, but he's overseen some of the biggest bottled it situations in football history.
Hmm would I would love a bit of that “bottling” by us now. That PSG team are a disgrace full of fancy dan poser players who just don’t turn up when it matters. Needs a complete overhaul of that side.

Hmm would I would love a bit of that “bottling” by us now. That PSG team are a disgrace full of fancy dan poser players who just don’t turn up when it matters. Needs a complete overhaul of that side.
Well that sounds familiar:D I think it’s more of a club DNA thing much like us. I mean, you can’t accuse Mbappe of not turning up when it matters, and Messi certainly has consistently before he came to PSG. Funny old game….

Well that sounds familiar:D I think it’s more of a club DNA thing much like us. I mean, you can’t accuse Mbappe of not turning up when it matters, and Messi certainly has consistently before he came to PSG. Funny old game….
I think Messi is done now much like Ronaldo and Bale. Modric is the only one who bucks the trend.

We didn’t have the talent that is supposedly in this PSG side. Too many old timers there for one last pay day. Need to build a young, hungry team. Ironically Poch would be perfect for that.

When you have that much money you don't build teams, you collect names.

Back