• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 21/22

Well that sounds familiar:D I think it’s more of a club DNA thing much like us. I mean, you can’t accuse Mbappe of not turning up when it matters, and Messi certainly has consistently before he came to PSG. Funny old game….
Think a lot of it has to do with playing in such a weak league. They walk most games without trying, then when they come up against a proper challenge they don't know how to react

Think a lot of it has to do with playing in such a weak league. They walk most games without trying, then when they come up against a proper challenge they don't know how to react
There’s probably something to that. Although I don’t think this tie had anything to do with that. They dominated Real Madrid for over 3/4 of the tie and then completely shot themselves in the foot for the first goal which was all their own doing and after that their defence went into full panic mode…..

There’s probably something to that. Although I don’t think this tie had anything to do with that. They dominated Real Madrid for over 3/4 of the tie and then completely shot themselves in the foot for the first goal which was all their own doing and after that their defence went into full panic mode…..

it's a mental failing, not being able to kill a game

Is anyone really surprised at the psg result, its not like its the first, or even the second time they've done that.

Yes, because they're never under that type of pressure during the season. City know if they mess up in a league game they'll have Liverpool breathing down their necks, so are under pressure every game to win. If PSG mess up in a league game they know it doesn't really matter as they'll still win the league, so no pressure.

When it comes to games like tonight it's the only time in the season where they will be under pressure. They were comfortable until Real scored, they were then under pressure and folded.

Yes, because they're never under that type of pressure during the season. City know if they mess up in a league game they'll have Liverpool breathing down their necks, so are under pressure every game to win. If PSG mess up in a league game they know it doesn't really matter as they'll still win the league, so no pressure.

When it comes to games like tonight it's the only time in the season where they will be under pressure. They were comfortable until Real scored, they were then under pressure and folded.

I also think a lot of them only see it as a pay day, the french trophies don't really mean anything.
The mbappe and neymar, and the like know they can move where they like and win bigger trophies, and they will.

This. They panic worse than us when they're put under a bit of pressure. I mean, they have top quality players with bags of experience, but still look like deers caught in the headlights once they concede a goal. It's baffling.

He has a habit of sitting in his hands as the game gets away from his teams

left subs way to late

Signing Messi was a mistake, but no manager could say no.

He has a habit of sitting in his hands as the game gets away from his teams

left subs way to late

Signing Messi was a mistake, but no manager could say no.

Neymar cost them with his bricky attitude. Donadumbo cost them big-time with his ridiculous error. Poch made a terrible sub taking off Parades who was controlling things.

Back