• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2017/18

4 league titles, 3 German cups, a Champs Lge and being crowned World Club Champions within the last 5 years does mean they will be viewed SLIGHTLY differently to us.
True, to that they actually DID bottle it this time given all their achievements. We are accused of bottling it when we actually don’t - i.e that last two seasons in the league run ins.

Just as I predicted so far. I believed Bayern can win the game, but not by 2 goals, as Madrid was certain to score.

This season's CL final could be an absolute goalfest. Neither of these teams look like they can defend, just like Liverpool, unfortunately neither are convincing me they can outscore Liverpool. Could be a 3-2 or 4-3 job

And lots of injuries.

Yes but Bayern have been dreadful at the back!
A club of their magnitude should have ample strength in depth.

Real have had it handed to them on a plate with two huge errors in both legs!
Both of team look sloppy and below par.

My case rests! 2-2

I can't work out if it's the quality of players on both sides that are making the defences look brick or that both teams just can't be bothered putting too much effort into defending.

Either way it makes me a bit gutted we are out as an organised team, that has some quality, would certainly have chances against either of these two.

I think they are full of older players that just don't think they have to put a shift in.

Back