• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2017/18

Bayern will need some fresh blood brought in this summer they look like a side on the wane.
Even more so than Real who are not far behind them.

Lol

They looked a little slow and that’s so not Bayern. They lost to a poor Real imho
I didn’t buy in to the nonsense spouted by the commentators, I thought Bayern played well, dominated the game and only lost because of a mixture of bad luck, poor finishing and a defensive howler. The Munich player I was most disappointed with was Rodriguez, he looked so incredibly good in that a World Cup, what has happened to him?

I can only think of Neuer, Vidal and Coeman. Are there any others? Losing both Robben and Boateng so early didn't help either.
Sorry, I was including them as they got injured so early, also agree about their squad ages, isn't Ribery 34 or 35 and Robben can't be that much younger

Sorry, I was including them as they got injured so early, also agree about their squad ages, isn't Ribery 34 or 35 and Robben can't be that much younger
Both too old

Fully expect Bayern it be after someone like Martial this summer along with rating their own league Of the best players

Eagerly awaiting the 'Bayern Bottlers' articles to come through highlighting their weak mentality in mistakes and concentration lapses leading to the two Real goals and not being clinical with their own chances.

Eagerly awaiting the 'Bayern Bottlers' articles to come through highlighting their weak mentality in mistakes and concentration lapses leading to the two Real goals and not being clinical with their own chances.

4 league titles, 3 German cups, a Champs Lge and being crowned World Club Champions within the last 5 years does mean they will be viewed SLIGHTLY differently to us.

Last edited:
Will Roma try to 'take Salah out of the game' ? You'd think any team facing him would have to, not want to - he is frightening right now.

Even against us at anfield, the way he jinked, on the byline, past Super Jan and scored from an angle past Lloris, just wow

Two great second legs of the semis upcoming, as a footy fan, can't wait to watch it all unfold - still all to play for. I mean, Roma shut up Messi and knocked out Barca, you wouldn't write them off against Salah and Liverpoo

I didn’t buy in to the nonsense spouted by the commentators, I thought Bayern played well, dominated the game and only lost because of a mixture of bad luck, poor finishing and a defensive howler. The Munich player I was most disappointed with was Rodriguez, he looked so incredibly good in that a World Cup, what has happened to him?

They are both below par this season by comparison some of thier great performances of the previous years.
Loved the the way the two Real players capitalised on the roosterup.
Bayern need to freshen the squad, but the Bundesliga is a walk in the park for them, and for me it showed.
Real have been half arsed all season but look like they are going to another CL final, they can’t be too bad.

I think the commentators were just underwhelmed after the previous nights fare.
Hargreaves was really lost for words re ‘his’ mighty Bayern blah blah. He does grate and as for bloody McManaman, BT must hate their customers.

Last edited:
Back