• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2017/18

Jesus f christ, Madrid were lucky to win that. Bayern absolutely slaughtered them for the last 20 mins. So either Madrid or Liverpool will win the CL - fudging great.

Bayern was by far the best team tonight. Didn't see the first leg though. I actually think Liverpool have a good chance to beat Real. Real look poorly organised to me. It's easy to find openings and create chances against them. They can of course cause Liverpool difficulties at the other end though.

Bayern was by far the best team tonight. Didn't see the first leg though. I actually think Liverpool have a good chance to beat Real. Real look poorly organised to me. It's easy to find openings and create chances against them. They can of course cause Liverpool difficulties at the other end though.

Yeah, on the one hand I'd prefer Bayern to come up against Liverpool, but on the other hand, Real have a knack for winning finals, and Bayern have a knack for bottling them.

This was the year we could actually have had a chance of winning this tournament. No outstanding teams in Europe this year. City is probably the best team around now, but somehow they keep losing to Liverpool.

Madrid do have match winners but Liverpool s attack may be a blur to them.

Special t-shirts? What a bunch of clams. Will be well matched with the scousers though.

At least Ronaldo's tears will offset the annoyance of Liverpool winning it.

I thought that was an enthralling game to watch. Full of uber brick defending mind but riveting nonetheless. Real were by far the worse team in both legs but still somehow won.

From about 80 mins on Real totally killed the game. I'd say there was about 10mins of bollox in the last 15mins of the match. It was annoying me a bit as I wanted Bayern to win but it so reminded me of Spurs/Utd semi in this regards. Utd through barely legal gamesmanship just killed the game in a very similar way to Real. We need to learn that skill.

Bayern missed 173 gilt edged opportunities. Woeful finishing. I thought Lewandowski and Mueller could finish. Shame Robben was crocked.

I agree Liverpool will waltz past either defence and score a boatload, should that defence push up.

Back