• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2015/16

CV4Sb50WwAAPQgK.jpg

Last 16:
Gent-Wolfsburg
Roma-Real Madrid
Paris SG-Chelsea
Arsenal-Barcelona
Juventus-Bayern München
PSV-Atletico Madrid
Benfica-Zenit
Dynamo Kiev - Emirates Marketing Project

I'd love Barcelona to come to the Lane, for me it's a dream tie. Yes it might end up with them being knocked out, but surely it's better to have Messi/Neymar/Suarez et al come to your ground and witness that atmosphere, then go out to Gent or Wolfsburg or Kiev

I'm deeply jealous

Roma-Real Madrid
Paris SG-Chelsea
Arsenal-Barcelona
Juventus-Bayern München

This whole coefficient thing could be settled fairly soon.

Thought Chelsea were doing well - but down by one.

Both teams are doped so don't care who wins.

The French league is poor, I thought Chelsea may do ok

edit: 1-1 not surprised- PSG dont remmember how to play proper competitive games

Last edited:
With a 4th CL spot in the balance for future seasons, I suppose it would make sense to want Chelsea to get through another round (but only one), but the Spurs fan inside me says 'Dont be stupid....'

The BT Sports production is not good - especially when it's live! Sky are so much better!

The plus side is you have to listen to Tyler and Quinn, which is going to be blessing come the NLD next month. The downside is we do have to hear Owen's boring voice

The plus side is you have to listen to Tyler and Quinn, which is going to be blessing come the NLD next month. The downside is we do have to hear Owen's boring voice

Owen is appalling- him and Glenn are a turn off as pundits. mind most in game pundits are poor

Back