• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2015/16

Another fantastic performance from United, full of pace, attacking vigour and flair

Said nobody ever with LVG in charge, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

shows why you should always appeal for these types of decisions. i bet it would have been a lot easier for the officials to allow the goal had none of the wolfsburg players mentioned anything

Thought Memphis had scored there with that free kick. De Gea playing a blinder as usual.

Utd might be going through anyway.

Good thing that United are out? I suppose it means they can concentrate on the league and hopefully finish above scum.

Means we'll need to beat them to win the EL

Means England's co-efficient is even more screwed re losing our 4th CL place to Italy. Hopefully Arsenal and Chelsea screw it even more tomorrow

Re England's co-efficient; is it helped by Emirates Marketing Project finishing ahead of Juventus in their group, despite losing to them twice?

I wonder the odds you'd get for Chelski and Arsenal to join us and Mnaure in the EL....i at least hope that Arsenal drop out the CL as i'm looking forward to discussing Thursday night TV schedules with c0cky Gooners who've been giving me such stick over the years...

Oh no, i've gone and jinxed it haven't i :eek:

England are seriously close to losing the 4th CL spot. Would be fudging typical us finishing 4th but being left out. AGAIN!

With so many of our teams in the EL surely they will rack up just as many coefficient points by getting to the later stages?

Means we'll need to beat them to win the EL

Means England's co-efficient is even more screwed re losing our 4th CL place to Italy. Hopefully Arsenal and Chel53a screw it even more tomorrow

It might be helped. You get very similar (the same?) points for winning knockout round games in the CL and EL. Just look at Sevilla's rating a few years back. United will probably get more points from the EL than the CL. The same would go for other English teams as I can see any going far in the CL.

Back