• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2014/15

COME ON PSG!!! I think I'm speaking for the majority of people in the universe; Knock those frikkin clams out!!!

2-1 Chelski. I'm betting the ball will be in play less than half of the final 15 minutes, and not a single chav will be booked for it.

It disgusts me that the press are so weak. Where is the journey brave enough to risk being banned by their PR dept and ask Mourinho to explain himself, the way he behaves and the way they are? I guarantee that instead, should their luck hold out, they will be given vindication for the 2005 semi for the umpteenth time, the 'bad luck' against Barca, all of it. They are tossers! Their behavior against us in the C1F was a joke.

Maybe it's the bias affecting my eyes... but did his hand / arm actually touch the ball? not seeing it...

I thought the pen was a marginal at best decision and required hawk-like eyes to see the side of Silva's hand's breath touch the ball.

Please score PSG.

I actually find it incredibly difficult to watch them and hear their a.rsehole fans.

No kidding, I'm sat on the toilet having a dump whilst watching this and it reminded me of that thing they tried at the cinemas in the early 90's - where you get given a card to scratch and sniff whilst you're watching the movie.

It's like I'm actually AT Stamford Bridge!

Back