• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2014/15

Didn't understand a word of it.

If he was calling Chelsea a bunch of clams though I agree with him.

I'll translate, he said Mourinho's teams take winning to a new level and do things that other teams wouldn't do, hence why they are respected, but will never be loved. He also said Mourinho lays down the marker with his cynical comments and his teams follow suit.

B_19ZRaWAAAEF-0.jpg

So that's every single one of Chelski's outfield players surrounding the ref, screaming for the red. No surprise from the small team from Fulham, but how nothing has been done about this despicable behaviour yet, is beyond belief. And for once it's not just Chelski (although they're certainly leading the line today), because this has been a problem for years and years.

Oh how I wish a ref would say enough is enough, and dish out yellow cards to every player trying to affect his decision by screaming in his face.

It's so simple; make a rule saying only the two captains are allowed to approach the referees to debate a decision. Anyone else will be automatically yellow carded if they try it. It's perfectly fair for all teams and is a boost for fair play as well. Which is probably why FA/FIFA doesn't want it.

I'll translate, he said Mourinho's teams take winning to a new level and do things that other teams wouldn't do, hence why they are respected, but will never be loved. He also said Mourinho lays down the marker with his cynical comments and his teams follow suit.

I can't help but admire that

SUPERB HEADER! I've always like Luiz as a player TBH...is he at times reckless? Yes. But he is fun to watch. Would've loved him at Spurs!

Back