• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Capital One Cup 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I would rather win the final should we get there and I really can't see us beating Chel53a twice in a matter of months. Would rather play Liverpool.

I think we stand a better chance against Chelsea. Think you need to forget the league tables
Liverpool really have got our number and rip us to pieces every time.
Saying that we would be underdogs against either and there is no way I can support Chelsea.
Btw, Liverpool the better side, yet again.

I dislike Liverpool more than I dislike Ar5ena1. Ar5ena1 fans are just a little mentally challenged. Liverpool fans are the most deluded, self obsessed, gloating dingbats you'll ever find.

'This club exists to win trophies'

'The Liverpool way'

Our fans are deluded too, we must be the worst after Liverpool and Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Arsenal fans are incredibly arrogant. Ask them who the best two players of the PL era are, I bet you'll get some combination of Henry, Bergkamp, Pires.

I think we stand a better chance against Chel53a. Think you need to forget the league tables
Liverpool really have got our number and rip us to pieces every time.
Saying that we would be underdogs against either and there is no way I can support Chel53a.
Btw, Liverpool the better side, yet again.

Mourinho wants to win EVERYTHING, he's probably even more determined now that they're out of the FA Cup. I really can't see us getting the better of them twice in one season. That Liverpool game earlier in the season came a bit too soon for us and Poch, I'd like to think he'd have a better gameplan next time.

Sakho really is their weak link when on the ball.
Obviously been told yo play it out wherever possible but doesn't look comfortable and should have hit it long then. Can't play it out every time.

Ar5ena1 3rd? Are you mad?

liverpool fans = biggest victims wandering the planet, actually kill people and still portray themselves in the role of the victim.
chelsea fans = either classless semi-racist chavs or glory hunting tossers, both of which crow over successes achieved whilst their club shouldn't actually be in existence.
arsenal fans = arsenal fans. i'm going to stick my neck out here and say at they go about things the right way, aren't bankrolled and compete within their means.

i was of course, raised to hate arsenal fans, when i was a kid my dad told me if i ever bumped into an arsenal fan be careful because he'll try and hit you with a stick :D

i just dont find arsenal fans to be such self satisfied, racist scum, murderous victims and dont find their club as offensive as the other two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back