• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Capital One Cup 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bu8pLfPIAAEtsGC.png

Bu8pSw3IgAAbr0_.png

Bu8pYdRIQAApybE.png

ManU involved in the 2nd round draw for the first time in 19 years. Last time they lost 3-4 on aggregate to York.

All eyes on Milton Keynes tonight as European power house Manchester United come to visit.

MUFC team to face MK Dons: De Gea, M Keane, Evans, Vermijl, James, Powell, Janko, Anderson, Hernandez, Kagawa, Welbeck.

It's amazing, I'm not saying it's going to last but MK Dons have just looked superior. Moving much better with the ball and deserve the lead

Don't expect it to last either but v funny while it does.

What's strange is how it seems like they are focussing on getting wide for crosses into the box, yet neither of the wing backs can cross for ****.

Manchester United's play is very uninspiring, they have little to suggest that they will score. I didn't see who was on their bench but can only assume that changes are due to be made.

It's just so odd to see Utd like this. I do love it, I've met quite a few knowledgeable and sound United fans but they are few and far between the idiotic masses that'll no doubt become less interested in football as their team becomes distinctly average.

Even funnier after hearing things like "Van Gaal is a genius, he made something like 8 changes during a match the other day, he's giving everyone a chance...", it's called pre season and that's what pretty every manager does you ****ing macaron. Amazing how so many fans were loving life after winning some games in pre season, anyone who has followed football should realise that it doesn't mean ****.

Alli looks a talented player, but also tackles like Paul Scholes, which is hilarious to see against Utd after they laughed their way through that ginger prick making malicious challenges week in week out.

That 45 minutes was also the Welbeck that I'm used to seeing. The first pacy bit of skill would have made MOTD but what MOTD miss out is his inability to do anything of use with the ball most of the time. Pacy but weak. Skillful but lost.

In the past, we'd know what came next. Man U would be losing until the 85th minute, then score two quick goals and win a game that they deserved to lose. Now, we just don't know if they have it about them. The times have changed.

Great to see Utd falling to bits!

Watching this on a french stream, commentator going mental about dons going 2 up hahaha.

Hopeful crossing against lower league teams is a brainless way to attack them.

I know Utd have a weakened team, but this is probably their worse performance for 25 years... long may it continue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back