• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Capital One Cup 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea getting battered. I'd much rather Liverpool in the final. Has Mourinho ever lost a domestic final at Wembley? Plus Drogbas Wembley form is ridiculous.

Liverpool are more beatable imv.

Plus we've beat Chelsea in a final and already in the league. It'd be ****ing amazing to beat those deluded ***** at Wembley in Gerrards last season.

I can take losing to Chelsea in the final, they are a great side. I cannot take losing to Liverpool. Seeing Rodgers grinning molars will be more then I could bear. I want Chelsea in the final.

Of course, "if" we are there.

Chelsea getting battered. I'd much rather Liverpool in the final. Has Mourinho ever lost a domestic final at Wembley? Plus Drogbas Wembley form is ridiculous.

Liverpool are more beatable imv.

Until we put in a decent performance against Liverpool I remain unconvinced. I cannot stand the fact we've been mauled 3 times in a row against this lot.

I'd rather play Chelsea, we've proven we can beat them even though they can be very very good

Until we put in a decent performance against Liverpool I remain unconvinced. I cannot stand the fact we've been mauled 3 times in a row against this lot.

I'd rather play Chelsea, we've proven we can beat them even though they can be very very good

We've proven in the past we can beat them. Juat like with Chelsea in 2008.

Liverpool winning this cup. It's unthinkable. The Stevie Me show, Rodgers gloating, their fans gloating even more. Just getting to the final means it will be the Sir Steven Gerrard eulogy special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back