• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Capital One Cup 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Sheffield Utd. Unfortunately they are going to get murdered by Chelsea in the next round, and get a few reds as well.
Ehhh.... You're talking about us aren't you? Because if we win tomorrow, we're guaranteed to draw Chelski in the semi.

We won't beat Chelsea. But I feel our best chance would be at Wembley as opposed to over two legs.

I think best we could hope for is Liverpool winning tomorrow and getting Chelsea in the semis. Hopefully by then they've either got a new manager or Sturridge is back, they could potentially beat Chelsea over two legs.

I think Saudi Sportswashing Machine will beat he tomorrow, so that likely renders any debate about potential semi final opposition moot.

If we do win, let's hope that we draw Sheffield United. As has been said, that would at least guarantee us a final appearance...and yes, I know we could be defeated but, over two legs, it's extremely unlikely.

I think Saudi Sportswashing Machine will beat he tomorrow, so that likely renders any debate about potential semi final opposition moot.

If we do win, let's hope that we draw Sheffield United. As has been said, that would at least guarantee us a final appearance...and yes, I know we could be defeated but, over two legs, it's extremely unlikely.

Well now we know who we can blame a defeat tomorrow on can't we?!?? :)

Well, I wasn't the one jumping the gun! ;) I think we'll crash out, unless you think that's why I'm to blame. I've just seen too many games in which we've put out a mis matched team

Five straight losses now in all competitions. I thought he was supposed to be the next Messiah and we should have got him instead of Poch.

Five straight losses now in all competitions. I thought he was supposed to be the next Messiah and we should have got him instead of Poch.

I have spent a few minutes of my day communicating a very similar message to a couple of the gobbier SCBC fans I know (used to go uni down there so I unfortunately know a fair few)... in response I have radio silence :ross:

This is nothing to do with Koeman or Saints in particular btw - I like Koeman, he's done a good job there and I think he will continue to do so. It's more to do with many of their macaronic fans who have been carryingon , as you say, like he's the chosen one and Poch is a total idiot.

Yep, Poch is the idiot to go to the bigger club, know your place SCBC.

And we should just have done what they did and signed Pelle.

It's all so easy and obvious... ;)

Still having a very impressive season by any standard set this summer for them. If they can halt the decline in recent week and get back to performing well against smaller teams they will still have had an excellent season.

And we should just have done what they did and signed Pelle.

It's all so easy and obvious... ;)

Still having a very impressive season by any standard set this summer for them. If they can halt the decline in recent week and get back to performing well against smaller teams they will still have had an excellent season.

Everton (H)
Crystal Palace (A)
Chelsea (H)
Arsenal (H)
Man Utd (A)
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (A)

Could take a while.

Sticking with the 3-7-0 formation they tried briefly at the weekend.

--------------------------- Jones
---- Toure ---------------- Skrtel ----------- Lovren
Lallana Coutinho Henderson Gerrard Lucas Sterling Markovic
----------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back