• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Capital One Cup 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draw just after the Emirates Marketing Project - Saudi Sportswashing Machine game...

Capital One Cup Quarter Final Draw Ball Numbers

1. AFC Bournemouth
2. Chelsea
3. Derby County
4. Liverpool
5. Sheffield United
6. Saudi Sportswashing Machine
7. Southampton
8. Tottenham Hotspur

All Quarter Final ties are to be played during the week commencing 15th December 2014.

Surely it will be Chelski away? Oh wait, they never draw PL opposition, do they.

Liverpool away then.

if we win this can we elect NOT to play in the Europa next season ?

You don't want to see Spurs try and win this glorious trophy for a 3rd time? :eek:

BeheC1SCEAAOzSl.jpg

B1R0MIiIgAAJZ1l.jpg

Looks like I'll be working in London the week of our game so I will be heading to WHL.

No half-measure for Mourinho. Strong side out tonight. I think best we could hope for if we win is missing them in the semis and at least have a day-out at Wembley, bearing in mind, even if we do get to the final we have a game on the Thursday night before as well in Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back