• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

West Ham striker Andy Carroll, 25, wants the West Ham board to stick with manager Sam Allardyce because he can deliver European football to the club when they move into the Olympic Stadium.

Full story: Daily Mirror

Only 29 points behind it this year, that gap will be closed in no time hahahahaha

Well played to them on their win, they deserved it but ..

Some of the vile chants from large portions of their crowd - in and out of the stadium - today was tough to listen to. I know all clubs have fans who do it but they seem to have more, like Chelsea and to an extent ManU, and it's sickening to hear some of the stuff Wet Sham fans come out with firsthand.

Well played to them on their win, they deserved it but ..

Some of the vile chants from large portions of their crowd - in and out of the stadium - today was tough to listen to. I know all clubs have fans who do it but they seem to have more, like Chelsea and to an extent ManU, and it's sickening to hear some of the stuff Wet Sham fans come out with firsthand.

The Spammers and the Chavs are by far the worst that I've had the misfortune of witnessing at The Lane, considering that many of their fans are descended from survivors of the Blitz it never ceases to amaze me when they start singing about Adolf.

Antisemitic chants are sickening – and West Ham fans must show they care | Jacob Steinberg | Football | The Guardian
For a West Ham fan, there is nothing bigger than a match against Tottenham. Yet on Sunday, as the Spurs goals flew in, I found myself not caring very much about the outcome...

There was footage of the songs we've all become familiar with in this episode of Dispatches, just good old fashioned ****ey banter apparently.

Twitter / Channel4News: Undercover; racist abuse at football matches @C4Dispatches Monday at 8pm #TerraceHate https://vine.co/v/MKi1TjXa3th

Thanks for sharing Steve.

Very good article by Steinberg I thought. This kind of stuff doesn't get anywhere near the kind of attention it should, whereas one insignificant little organization complains about our affectionate use of the word yid and all the media responds.

Why no media outcry over this?

Thanks for sharing Steve.

Very good article by Steinberg I thought. This kind of stuff doesn't get anywhere near the kind of attention it should, whereas one insignificant little organization complains about our affectionate use of the word yid and all the media responds.

Why no media outcry over this?

The press will probably only bother to pick up on the Spammers overt antisemitism if a celebrity fan speaks up, like how Baddiel started the campaign against our fans using the Y word.

Although Baddiel does claim in this recent article that his original intention was to highlight the misuse of the word by ARSEnal and Chelsea Nazis.

http://www.newstatesman.com/culture...ven-bain-marie-gag-lands-me-hot-water-twitter
The novelist and comedian on anti-Semitism in football, a night out in Pocklington and plans for his 50th.

Last edited:
re West Ham. I've never got why they hate Spurs so much? Why only us and not the goons? Surely, geographically they are just as near. It's always bemussed me.

That World cup team down the road..

Keeping Allardyce, despite nearly 80% of fans wanting shot. Another case of The Dildo brothers and Brady ignoring there customer.

Re: That World cup team down the road..

Keeping Allardyce, despite nearly 80% of fans wanting shot. Another case of The Dildo brothers and Brady ignoring there customer.

I expect Alpari are quite happy their logo will still be in the PL next season?

Amazing loads of Hammers fans have gone from saying no renewing if BFS stayed have now changed their tunes

For me its clear as day that the board over there want to maintain the status quo of being a premier league club on the day they enter that $hitbowl of a stadium. In the event that they can sell the club.

Allardyce gives them a chance. $hite football guarantee's them 40pts every season, and this is what the board care about... I'd be fuming if I was a hammer fan.. first the $hitbowl now this.

Last edited:
Whenever I read about David Sullivan, I can't get this out of my head:

[video=youtube;nZAnj1pEcuw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZAnj1pEcuw[/video]

Re: West Ham And The Olympic Stadium Shambles

At least the Spammers will be able to save some money by re-using those shirts to mark today' momentous hat-trick of cup final wins.

10384032_304167803075231_1945660336568601157_n.jpg

Back