• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Can you please keep it down, you're giving me a headache

The whole point of going to a stadium is to SUPPORT your team. If you sit there not making any noise and complain for 2 hours then you aren't supporting them at all and should just stay at home and be a **** there without inflicting it on other people.

Bloke in East Stand today was really annoying. Kept trying to start chants and then went 'sing you w@nkers' to everyone around him. Such an obnoxious guy nobody would join in with him. He kept trying to start chants while other chants were still being sung elsewhere and loved one sherwood one about being from brentwood and not being very good that he sung it about 10 times.

It's not the fact he was singing that annoyed me it's how obnoxious he was, calling other fans ****ers, and almost starting a fight with another fan. Really took away from the experience for me.

what a load of self righteous ******** has been spewed out in this thread

if you want to sing fine, if you don't that's also fine, you pay for your ticket, you enjoy the seat however you like

Sat in West Upper today, Zone 4.
Spent most of the game perving at a GILF's legs, who I was sat next too. Cracking view of the pitch and her pins. Right near to the end there almost a scrap, nothing to do with me or the GILF btw, a father and son were kicking off with another lad, it was inches from being a full blown scrap, never thought I'd see that in the West Upper.
Thought Spurs sounded loud today, shame that those cun ts had the advantage from the first minute.

what a load of self righteous ******** has been spewed out in this thread

if you want to sing fine, if you don't that's also fine, you pay for your ticket, you enjoy the seat however you like

Yep so I should be able to make noise, I paid my money. As most people do in a football ground. Completely killed it for me. Seriously don't enjoy it any more.

The people behind me in the Paxton booed Kaboul and Bentaleb when their names were read out at the beginning..

I hate that. I hated it when they did it to Adebayor when he first arrived. Okay he played for them, but he was wearing a Spurs shirt now, if you dont like a player, okay thats your choice leave it at that, dont boo your own players though

Oh and hats off to our fans today, sounded a really good atmosphere. Most important for me was the support despite going a goal down right away, really good. Just wish it was like that more often, obviously though it is a two-way thing,the team need to do their bit as well

Yep so I should be able to make noise, I paid my money. As most people do in a football ground. Completely killed it for me. Seriously don't enjoy it any more.

absolutely

not wanting to sing is one thing (and equally valid), but expecting others in a football stadium not to is madness

it's like going to bodeans and asking all your friends not to eat meat as you are a veggie

I've stopped going this season for many of the reasons stated in here, I wasn't even intending on renewing my membership but Spurs did it for me :)

...is what I was told today. Yes I was sitting in the west stand, as my mate unfortunately bought the tickets and was confused by the new layout. Never again.

Wish these ****s would just stay home and watch on Sky sports.

An absolute embarrassment.

Oh dear…I'm sorry mate…that's s hite.

Years ago it was our last game of the season against Blackbeard Rovers and my brother and I sat in the West Upper (I worked for Barclays at the time and bought the tickets from a colleague who won them for way over the face value) and we were told to quieter down by the stewards...mind you we were berating the away fans with the Addams Family theme song as we'd had quite a few sneaky beverages before the game....would never sit in the west stand again though.

was that that the ghaly shirt throwing game?

IIRC that was the the penultimate game of a season gone by played on a Thursday night, finished 1-1, then beat City on the Sunday on the final day.
Think that 0-0 last game was a few seasons earlier

was that that the ghaly shirt throwing game?

No mate, nothing even remotely that interesting happened that day besides reminding the away fans of their family tree! IIRC we needed to win to beat city into the last European place (when just getting into Europe was today's getting top 4 to those who still remember what progress we HAVE made) ... A few of the boys on here met up for the game at the c&h and the BBQ out back.

Back